Battlefield Hardline Beta!

bonefisher

Who is going to try this game out to see if they blow COD out of the water? Taking a long time to download it that is for sure.

bonefisher

I put something in Forge to use for the time being til I get into game and the real one comes out.

Drastic

Doesn't it seem like there's not a lot of guns compared to other battlefields... :(.. Recoil is REAL on the semi auto snipers...

JIM WALKER

Doesn't it seem like there's not a lot of guns compared to other battlefields... :(.. Recoil is REAL on the semi auto snipers...

Your right, a lot more guns, all seem to have different characteristics too, perhaps its deliberate, they are trying to confuse the modders when making anti recoils and rapid fires etc. O r is that me being paranoid, lol

Btw, liking the look of it so far, and much more stability than many other beta's.

KyleH

Oh yea man, I just couldn't believe how many guns were in the beta.. I was amazed, and quite frankly in disbelief when I first realized the number of guns. Then all of the sudden, my alarm went off, so I got up, turned on battlefield hardline, and realized that the number of primarys I can currently use, and the number of people in this thread that were perhaps being sarcastic about the large ammount of guns can be counted on one hand.
Hmm.. Odd.

bonefisher

A lot of touchy things that I'm finding out like shutting the rapid fire off just to run the dirt bike.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
This takes forever to load. Loaded the game last night on my ps4 and this morning says its only @ 67%. Lame. Im also hardlined and running comcast 50 mbps connection & have one of the best gaming routers out there. This wait is uber lame.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Just hit 88%. I bet once it loads it will probably take an hr just to get into a match. I take it that the autospot works the same as BF4 timing wise?

quick thanks for sharing your rune, love the auto spot + anti recoil, only use assault rifles so don't think rapidfire helps there, but the other 2 have been a godsend, thank you :)

bonefisher

Hope they don't do this back(cop) and fourth(bad guy) stuff when the game comes out. How you going to become the King Pin with a different side of you. LOL!