Battlefield Hardline!

bonefisher

Early play oh yeah...... As the game goes along put your requests if you need something built in here and I'll get around to it....

bonefisher

On my rune pack in library.... I put a 2.5 and a 3.0 sps that works great for long shots when you put on single shot on the rifles.

bonefisher

Actually loving all the sniper semi-autos with 5.0 to 5.5sps rapid fire with some anti-recoil makes a Killin machine...

bonefisher

I use either the 2.5 or 3.0 sps with little bit of anti-recoil which is not top speed for the gun but handles very well. Working to much to play right now but all get around to do some testing soon.

bonefisher

I put a new pack out with a new way of changing primary to secondary classes. Try it out and let me know how you like how it works. Might have to get use to it. I put all semi-auto fastest rapid fire speeds in there..... you could put a couple slow speeds in there for more accurate balance. In the rune pack I have ...none.... on the first ones for auto weapons.

Drastic

trying to make a 5 round burst for semi-autos.. any help lol whatever I make ends up being a 2 round or 3... :( ??

Drastic

put a 4 round and 5 round burst in there... just tap trigger quick.
just downloaded this today, so initially I thought it was just my rune, but randomly after shooting... it will shoot again.. when I didn't even press down the trigger..? I mean its on Play Once. I don't see why this is happening..

bonefisher

It is very touchy on the right trigger and it is on play once but if you even slightly touch it at the right moment it will go off again. Since it is on the RT and the way it is built if you pass the end of it and then let go it will go through rune once more. Just tap quick and get off trigger.
Now I can make one that you would have to hold it til it ends but kinda liking how it works in case a close battle comes about

Last edited:

Drastic

I know what you mean. but what I'm saying is.. not having my hands anywhere near the right trigger it'll randomly go off. like when im running in Hardline i'll stop and suddenly shoot... I guess I can just put it on a Tac Switch it might fix the issue.