Berserker Rune Packs

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Big props to Matt! This is sure to kickstart things in high gear. This should help pave way for new rune masters! Now apprentices can learn fro the masters lol.

bonefisher

Problem with this is you can't upload to the Viking forge to see how they setup rune pack! You would have to write full description on how to use!

JIM WALKER

Problem with this is you can't upload to the Viking forge to see how they setup rune pack! You would have to write full description on how to use!

Perhaps if runes rather than rune packs were there, then people could use them to build their own runepacks instead .... just a thought ...

modded matt

I made this folder so we can try to keep them from getting spread all over the forum. use it how you like for official Viking stuff. I have allocated 20 gigs to this folder which should be plenty. Jim has been accepted tot he group and he can invite others if I am not around.

JIM WALKER

I made this folder so we can try to keep them from getting spread all over the forum. use it how you like for official Viking stuff. I have allocated 20 gigs to this folder which should be plenty. Jim has been accepted tot he group and he can invite others if I am not around.

Received an e-mail notice for runepacks in dropbox ... file shows empty ?

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
I really want to share some cool stuff I have made but as of now they are secret mods and will only be releases for my mod chip company! Got some real game changers. There not new mods but re designed mods. They are actually a first of a kind mods and I am certain will be a big deal. All will be revealed soon. After I launch my company I'll probably create them in macro form to be transferred into runes. I got to be exclusive to be successful. Sorry to leave u all hanging.

bonefisher

Good deal Brian! Good luck with that! when I get some time I'll make some hopefully soon! Work and little sleep is taking me away from making some awesome ones but soon will get back in the ball game of things when everything calms down at work!

JIM WALKER

Yeah it would! LOL! if you need any special one made let me know! I'll post it for you!

Well, seeing as your offering, lol, I have tried to perfect an anti recoil for the AWS, cannot quite get it perfect, running on 15% sensitivity at the moment, would love to see your version if possible, just wish I could get both directions, the side drift is a pain .... Btw, I also play inverted ... will put my runepack in dropbox so you can see what I am using ..