Best all around XYY jitter.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Outdated Macro do not use!

Deleting thread. Please go to NY Jets sticky thread under jitter. these are betas "not consistent" and my completed jitter mods are now filed there. Thanks.

Attachments

• BO2 Jitter XYY.vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 44
Last edited:

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
I will put them where they need to be.However for future reference, you would just hit the go advanced button and that will get you where you need to be.

jameswoo

With the original (higher?) speed multiplier I could not get the SWAT-556 to jitter and shoot any faster than the standard 3 round burst in an online match. Will retry it with your slower speed multiplier later.

odingalt

Staff member
I know this is off topic, but does anyone else notice that using x,y,y jitter in a private match results in an "unlimited ammo" effect where the gun shoots and shoots and shoots without requiring a reload? (Sorry this is macro section, I am talking about x,y,y on Ragnarok, just wondering if anyone has seen similar behavior when using x,y,y jitter on macro?)

odingalt

Staff member
Update, it plays the animation like the gun is firing, but it doesn't actually fire -- making it look like unlimited ammo. Just a graphics glitch when using x,y,y. Looks like x,y,y needs to be slowed down on the Ragnarok.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Also when it fires too fast the sound of the gun muffles out. even after i got it shooting real fast without the sound muffling out it still wouldent do much at all damage to the enemys. I had to slow it down to 2.70 with my XYY jitter to make every bullet do damage.

Last edited:

Boricua

Idk but.. this is my fav macro so far lol... love owning ppl especially on the map where everyone is on a yacht. pure ownage.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Update I found the perfect jitter speed excluding the ksg shotgun. Use my jitter and change the speed multiplier to 2.70. Ive been using the first shotgun and it is beast. no skipped shots just perfect timing.

Last edited:

jameswoo

I was giving up on jitter, until I tried brian's macro at 2.75 speed on the first shotgun R879 MCS, it's so beast it should be illegal! :)

NYjetsNY1

Yea I have also fixed my turbo knifes now and i emailed my macros to MJ23KB24 and hopefully they get posted soon my jitter will be in there as well but if u change the speed you will be fine! The beta turbo knifs are a little too quick on the action but i slowed them down to perfect timing and fixed all the bugs by filling the macro dead space with harmless led lights and updated the description box so people know its not a tactical setup its for normal setup. I just hope everyone enjoys my macros i worked hard on them and u will be getting 4 different turbo knife modes from me as well as my jitter mode. I also have small stuff as well like akembo RT and akembo RT + dropshot. these are my old mw3 macros but they work as well on BO2.

Man, you are the man brian!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!