Beta COD Black Ops lll

bonefisher

Anyone playing the beta yet on PS4? Xbox will be starting on the 26th of this month to try out and I'm ready to try out my new method of getting zeroed in rapid fires. Anyway heard from some game play that for jumping and sliding you have to hold button instead of double tap method boosting. Like here from some PS owners how they like the game so far?

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Yea I played the beta and it was actually really good. The whole boost thing is very well balanced. Its not at all like AW. I tried to like AW but the whole boost thing suck balls. As far as rapid fire it almos seems useless besides the pistols. I unlocked the sheva riffle semi auto but it's cap speed is slow. Its a two shot kill weapon. Dident get very far in the game level 19, but it was super fun. Not a whole lot of glitches though I rodent try real hard to mod anything. The lmgs can be quick reloaded with a quick LB U method when the clip hits full. The boost button must be held to boost but doesent last long. Its better to just use it at your own descression. I can see that auto Sprint and breath can be benifical and quickscope can be achieved. I rodent try any shotgun jitters but it looks like they did a good job of patching the reload glitch in it. I don't be live u will see any jitters sadley. Let me I ow what u come up with when your beta hits.

bonefisher

Thanks for feedback White! Didn't think there would be a bunch of glitches that can happen but then again we always find something. LOL! I did see some burst weapons anyway on you tube so that will be fun .... Yeah I'll let you know what I find when I get my hands on it....

bonefisher

Played like 5 minutes this morning with Glitch and that is way cool to use specially putting it on a tac instead of hitting rb+lb at the same time to perform. Have to play after work for sure.