Bezerker Beginners

Dose this controller work better if I had more time to figure out the layout?

• Yes

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

joejoe

It's been 2 weeks now and I'am still trying to grasp the concept to load and sync runes to the controller.
I had to all loaded and working with BONES setup, now it will not activate and I'm losing hope.
After attempting to activate the jitter, I gave up once again after 30 minutes of frustration.
The old PS4/3 Ragnarok controllers were perfect. Hold down the switch with a couple sequences and done!
I would hold up on the D-Pad and simultaneously press the mod switch and BOOM, jitter enabled.

Is there any youtube vids to show a new guy how to load, change pages and groups while playing. I tried, and it seems that the whole mod is gone. ..... nothing lights up now and I have limited gaming time as it is.
I know the customization is all there, but I don't have to the knowhow and time to grind out how to use it.

BONE.... maybe you could go over the basics on how you get this puppy to work. I dont even know what number corresponds to which tac switch.

If anyone can help, just imagine the hundreds of other beginners that will click this and know whats up.
Dang.... If only I can set this up like my other older MOD.

Thanks Viking Community!!

joejoe

Your advanced warefare pack. It worked fine, I just had an issue navigating around. I tried uploading another pack, then nothing is activating or lights after trying it this morning.
I press left or right on the Dpad and then right trigger and it activated. Not workin now, I may have to wipe the controller clean and redo it when I have some time.

bonefisher

To sync controller to the Viking Forge USB: Plug usb to computer and underneath to usb port under controller. hold left bumper and then hold right bumper at the same time then hit the xbox button. You should get a green sync recording light instead of red when your synced. Then find the pack that you want and go on the right edge where load is and click. Down towards the bottom it will show a bar loading and then once its gone hit reboot.... Your done! Remove usb and go try it.

bonefisher

Your advanced warefare pack. It worked fine, I just had an issue navigating around. I tried uploading another pack, then nothing is activating or lights after trying it this morning.
I press left or right on the Dpad and then right trigger and it activated. Not workin now, I may have to wipe the controller clean and redo it when I have some time.
Yeah I did make that one tricky but once you get use to it.....It's ON! Plus on some of the rune packs I didn't put on lights til you look how it is built.

joejoe

Sweet, I get the flashing purple LED's when its all hooked up. I will attempt to load it again. It freezes when I try to load it and froze again... maybe because its already synced and loaded.
I'll give it a go and see whats up since it wont load twice I guess.

Can't wait to get it on, I found out the other day you can see what group the jitter was. I still dont know how to navigate ingame to the jitter... and use the mod. Only thing i was able to do was the rapid fire and jump/side drift.
I have my old mod set up for when you zoom it and out, you can dash wherever and sprint.

ohh.... this may take me a few weeks to get it down then. I have only 4-5 hrs to play through the weekdays. no time to tinker with software.
Ive been playing on the PS4 cause I cant figure this all out complely.

By the way, thanks for the responces Bone Hope to get this going before June

bonefisher

After you get the hang of it, use BONE- Ultimate (Advanced Warfare). That has regular rapid fire when you ADS and jitter for hip firing! Plus fast switching and knifing.. Make sure you look at the different pages also.

odingalt

Staff member
Sweet, I get the flashing purple LED's when its all hooked up. I will attempt to load it again. It freezes when I try to load it and froze again... maybe because its already synced and loaded.
I'll give it a go and see whats up since it wont load twice I guess.

It shouldn't hang when loading ever :-(. You do have to have the controller either sync'd to a nearby console, or, plug in a second USB cable between the Berserker's data port and your computer. Either of these things will keep it alive. If you don't, it will do a power-saving power off in th emiddle of trying to program your runepack.

[Out of curiosity, for least learning curve, why not just buy an XBOX One Ragnarok?]

bonefisher

Yes forgot to mention that one Odin because I'm so close to mine it doesn't happen... Why not buying the BEST even though it has a learning curve. He will get it in time! Maybe I'll make a easy one ,two, three rune pack for beginners.