BF3/ AEK-971 Recoil Macro

bonefisher

In MW3 post they are tutorials on this to help you out! Should be the top post once you go in! watch some of them video's! Now when you start making the macro it is sensitivity based so there will be a lot of testing til you get it right! to answer your question about putting it on the RT....yes you can it works better on the RT! If I had the game I could build you one but take a look at the video's and give it a try! Good Luck!

bonefisher

You have it on hold that is why it wont move! If you use the first bar that is what it will do! I sent you an example to play with and set it to your sensitivity!

Attachments

• Anti-Recoil.vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 7

bonefisher

Do you know what the gun fires at? What RPM~ is it firing? That will help you to set the anti-recoil up!

bonefisher

Ok I looked it up and it is at 750 rpm~! So I made you another one you can mess with to adjust and see if you can get it working!

Attachments

• anti-recoil 2.vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 5

Clarkkent434

Ok I looked it up and it is at 750 rpm~! So I made you another one you can mess with to adjust and see if you can get it working!

I think you look at the AK-74U on the RPM. Its is 900RPM to me. Check Symthic under assault class( http://symthic.com/bf3-weapon-charts ). I am also going to test both of those macros.

Once I get AN-94 unlock I am going to be trying some of that badboy rapid fire macro to get accuracy and the burst fire 1200RPM fire rate going.

bonefisher

Here play with this for your sensitivity this is the 900 mark!

Attachments

• Anti-Recoil 3.vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 7

bonefisher

Try this for your AN-94! Tell me what it is doing for you!

Attachments

• BF3 AN-94.vkm
    528 bytes · Views: 9