BF3 and Macro Compatability Just Read

jojoenglish85

I am having second thoughts on the quality of BF3 on the xbox360 & ps3 now days. After reading new articles of the gaming displaying just short of 720p on both consoles, i am really wishing to buy this game on Origin for my PC. My question is this, how with the macro sync up with PC and do you think it will be just as hard to play with our macro on BF3 as it was for People using PS3 & Regular Xbox360 controllers on BF2? I know there are ways and software to download to be able to play with various controllers, but i know some games come out the box with the option to configure a controller. I do not want to use mouse and keyboard lol.

NYjetsNY1

I am having second thoughts on the quality of BF3 on the xbox360 & ps3 now days. After reading new articles of the gaming displaying just short of 720p on both consoles, i am really wishing to buy this game on Origin for my PC. My question is this, how with the macro sync up with PC and do you think it will be just as hard to play with our macro on BF3 as it was for People using PS3 & Regular Xbox360 controllers on BF2? I know there are ways and software to download to be able to play with various controllers, but i know some games come out the box with the option to configure a controller. I do not want to use mouse and keyboard lol.
I don't believe you can use a macro controller on the PC, it is for xbox 360 only. 1 Person got it to work on PS3 with an XCM adapter and the microsoft wireless thing as well.

mef.prog

Banned Users Group
Macro for BF3

Hello all, i created an exclusive macro for BF3. Look this videos
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZLuGJGBz6E
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4p2V9EMWOmg

Here you can see fire correction (no spred and no recoil).
My program:
Have a lot of settings, so everybody can set it how they want;
It work's correct and good on all mouses and keyboards;
This macro don't depend of resolution and monitors;
You can use this macro in other games - BFBC2, BF2, CoD series;
It don't change any game files, so it couldn't be detected as cheats;
100% you will not receive any kick/ban (i tested it on servers with pb and GGC streaming in BFBC2);
It's not AHK macro.

Also, look on this macro in BFBC2 ---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WM5QMsVwQZk

Last edited by a moderator:

odingalt

Staff member
IF YOU SELL MACROS, I WILL SUE YOU.

You are not legally allowed to sell macros. Macros are a derivative work of The Viking Software and are therefore property of Viking360.com LLC.

Jets, ban this guy please if you would.

NYjetsNY1

IF YOU SELL MACROS, I WILL SUE YOU.

You are not legally allowed to sell macros. Macros are a derivative work of The Viking Software and are therefore property of Viking360.com LLC.

Jets, ban this guy please if you would.

I was waiting for a confession. I literally wanted the guy to say, "I'm not posting them, because instead they have to pay for them."

At any rate, I will ban him.

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
You jumped the gun too early Odin lol. Jets was baiting him in. I don't know how people think thats right to sell macros its your software. I just don't get it.

jojoenglish85

I think the guy is a troll, and the macros he posted sucked anyway, the videos didn't do much good. ill wait till the game drops so we can get some proper legit macros.