BF4 Remaster Macros

Clarkkent434

As request(Jim Walker) and taking advice from Bonefisher i have create some more auto-recoil and better code. I have update my Auto-spot to be more efficient and a couple of Auto-recoils that I have done a lot of field testing. Most of the auto recoils I test with out using a muzzle brake/compensator but if you feel that they have too much still just put on muzzle brake/compensator.

Attachments

• BF4 Scar-H,ACE-52,240B Auto Anti-Recoil.vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 32
  • BF4 Master Auto-Spot LT .vkm
    560 bytes · Views: 47
  • BF4 Famas Auto Anti-Recoil.vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 25
  • BF4 AEK Auto Anti-Recoil.vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 24
  • BF4 Acwr Auto Anti-Recoil.vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 55

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
I don't play battlefield much but if there are different sensitivity settings in this game u may want to tell everyone what sensitivity u are using your anti recoils at. Different sensitivity levels will yield different results to how it works for someone else.

JIM WALKER

As request(Jim Walker) and taking advice from Bonefisher i have create some more auto-recoil and better code. I have update my Auto-spot to be more efficient and a couple of Auto-recoils that I have done a lot of field testing. Most of the auto recoils I test with out using a muzzle brake/compensator but if you feel that they have too much still just put on muzzle brake/compensator.

Awesome, thank you, will give these a try tomorrow, especially the auto spot, interesting that you have 3 weapons on the same macro .... btw, thanks to Bonefisher I am getting a better understanding of the macro build, so I am learning to tweak them to suit my gameplay, and as white says, it can depend sometimes on what sensitivity etc you use, what is your btw ....

JIM WALKER

OK, feel a bit stupid now, cannot seem to save these files to my computer, comes up as a php attachment ????

JIM WALKER

Thanks again Clark, auto spot is better, quicker to pick up the enemy ... nice .... still got the clicking sound when I pull on LT though, wish I could get rid of that !!! As for the weapon macro's, have to invert and tweek them ( I use 20% sensitivity and inverted look ) good work friend, thanks

andreasx97

Yeah I am doing what you told me to. But it seems the link doesn't work anymore and the files are gone. I would like a new one with the files so I could download it. Thanks for replying :)

barber1

any more anti recoil for bf4 ? that auto spot nothing but sweet. Thanks for the files real nice of you to take time and make them:D

bonefisher

Best auto spot I have seen is Whites! So silent and quick! Loving the new berserker with anti-recoils can just adjust on the fly!

odingalt

Staff member
I thought autospot was over-rated, I never actually tried a match with it until PS4/XBOX One. Once I played with it live, I was immediately addicted. Can't live without it now. Saved my brain and fingers. Got so tired of having to mash the stupid spotting button.

JIM WALKER

I thought autospot was over-rated, I never actually tried a match with it until PS4/XBOX One. Once I played with it live, I was immediately addicted. Can't live without it now. Saved my brain and fingers. Got so tired of having to mash the stupid spotting button.

I have several thousand spotting ribbons (hence medals galore) all thanks to the auto spot, and white's new one is the best yet .... even my squad mates have commented cause I keep marking them up, so it helps their kills too ....

Usendear

Hi guys ! I want to try to use a spot macro and i download master auto-spot. But, what i need for use ? It's a script or macro for mouse ? What i need for open or use vkm archives ? How i use in Bf4 ?

Thanks !!