Black ops 2 Caught "cheating" lol

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Thats too funny. I love listing to that guy get so worked up over the jitter mod lol. Thats pretty epic to have some hater post a youtube video with u owning him. That guy wasent even good at all. I like how he talks all hard as if he stood a chance if you were to not use a mod. It would of been more epic if everytime u killed him u were tea bagging him in the replay. Great post that made my day!

masonjo

lol that's funny stuff... I wait for a reaction and haven't got one yet but I try not to use jitter on final kill cam lol

odingalt

Staff member
: - ) in the amount of time he wasted making that video he could have hopped on viking360 and bought a mod for himself!

Moddurs that was absolutely golden. Btw, this is my comment that I wrote to him lol

dude this is 3 or so people out of an entire community. Really, there is nothing you can do. The reason modded controllers are this way is because there is a way to reprogram them. if they patch it they will just auto tune it down. even normal people wouldnt be able to fire as fast with trigger fingers so honestly just get over it. you could have left that lobby a long time ago

noonoo390

lol i love this video wow i cant believe u got shake down to do a vid on call of duty i know him as a nba 2k13 player lol i told him viking can be used for 2k13 too. mod nation we run deep but who macro do u guys have on that, its sick how come i cant make good macros like that. i mean i make decent ones but not that fast im bout to go do some labbing agian i fell, off u guys inspired me lol