Black ops 2 jitter patched?

tillywater

It sure seemed like it. I have tried all jitter modes with the first shotgun and it just doesn't work.

FYI I'm on the ps3, and I have the regular rag controller (No USB).

Oh and quick question, my X bottom gets stuck sometimes on the edge of the shell and it pops its self out in a couple seconds. Maybe the person I bought it from eBay pressed it too hard. But how much would it be to have it fixed? (If I were to mail it in)

thanks.

odingalt

Staff member
Typically they will only do warranty and non-warranty repairs for the original owner. You can try opening a ticket to send it in for a diagnosis. Chances are if the last guy opened it the team won't even attempt repairing it or will quote you a really high repair cost. Typical basic repair runs around $40-$50, our lead tech makes a living wage and then there are shipping costs. You can buy a new unmodded controller for less. For $99 you can get a brand new modded controller and if you ask about discounts you can probably get it cheaper than that. Not trying to discourage you but the PS3 controllers we sell are pretty cheap vs. how much a repair will run plus you get a new 6 month warranty when you buy a new one.

On out of warranty repairs, there's no extended or renewed warranty once the repair is made.

modded matt

Its not the viking ps3 controller thats cheap.. its all ps3 controllers. And if the face button is having issues the mod chip has to be removed and the daughter board needs to be replaced. I agree with E, its ch3aper to replace it. I would charge you about 55 $ plus shipping.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
The seller probley spilt soda on the controller LOL. Ive opened controller before and came across just nasty sicky soda residue. For some reason it always seems to stay like a sticky nasty goo and never really dries out completley.