Black Ops 2 quick reloads

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
So do u find the y,y reload method to be faster than the sprint, sprint method? anyways if u end up kicking out all the y,y reloads before the release I will make an optional sprint, sprint reload method that way people can have the option of having like a reload to sprint if they wanted. I know when i play i like to run and gun and i like to reload and hold forward while i move and when my reload finishes it will automatically sprint for me. Please keep me posted im curious to what everyones doing and I just want to make sure whats macro are done so i can concentrate in other areas of what macros to contribute out for the community thanks. Sincerely, WHITE 4ND N3RDY!

clint

Hey guys Ill try to fix the quick reload today or tomorrow after the title update and or playing online they dont work right, ill try to adjust them.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Apparently people have found a way to play it before the release of the title i myself wouldn't condone it or do it anyway. I am just curious to what will be left to create when the game is launched. As far as the whole ban thing goes i have a old xbox with a free month trial gold card and i will go hardcore modding online and see what if anything happens when enough people report me and i know i will get reported up the u know what! I will keep informed of what happens to that account after i get my hands on it on Tuesday morning. I'm sure if i don't get online blocked after the first day nothing will probably become of it.

Last edited:

Boricua

There's always been ways to get the game early... its not hard to get game early if ur willing to pay the money...

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ya but ny jets is looking the other way on this because its a rule breaking topic in the forums. There's no question that people can get the game early, its just not condoned to post about doing it on the forums.

Boricua

Also... i used the hell out of the jitter bug in blackops and got reported soo many times and i NEVER got ban.. i actually wanted ppl to see i was modding. Its fun because they get so ****ed its amusing to me. Also.. can confirm if the jitter bug/Snaking is back?.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

I totally agree and like i said i have an old xbox that i already got it setup where they wont be able to trace me back to my original account. I will be using every exploit out there on the release and i know people are going to be furious. Im sure ill get reported over 100 times in 3 hrs of game play lol. with that many reports im sure some xbox admin will be watching me and i will see what if anything happens. Im pretty positive if i dont get banned after the first day then people wont have anything to worry about. Im willing to sacrifice my old console of getting banned to help the community out. also i want to get good at the game to preserve my KD before i play on my original account lol.

Boricua

I totally agree and like i said i have an old xbox that i already got it setup where they wont be able to trace me back to my original account. I will be using every exploit out there on the release and i know people are going to be furious. Im sure ill get reported over 100 times in 3 hrs of game play lol. with that many reports im sure some xbox admin will be watching me and i will see what if anything happens. Im pretty positive if i dont get banned after the first day then people wont have anything to worry about. Im willing to sacrifice my old console of getting banned to help the community out. also i want to get good at the game to preserve my KD before i play on my original account lol.

Good plan. But im sure u wont get console ban.. maybe account block from online play at most... but u can always make a new account n get another free month lol..

Ya im sure the worst will be a ban online for two days or a week.

No one is going to get baned for playing the game early, the servers are all ready up. People that have the game all ready can play online. The servers are up now becasue there doing a stress test on them

odingalt

Staff member
It's sort of a misnomer to say they have servers... they don't, at least not in the traditional sense to an old PC gamer like myself. The games are actually hosted on the console of one of the players in the game. Which leads to terrible match quality. And we pay $60 per year for this service... I'd gladly pay the fair cost + profit mark-ups to have them host these games using real servers, rather than having one of the players act as host. The quality of gameplay would go through the roof.

God

It's sort of a misnomer to say they have servers... they don't, at least not in the traditional sense to an old PC gamer like myself. The games are actually hosted on the console of one of the players in the game. Which leads to terrible match quality. And we pay $60 per year for this service... I'd gladly pay the fair cost + profit mark-ups to have them host these games using real servers, rather than having one of the players act as host. The quality of gameplay would go through the roof.
I am not going to go with my first instinct and tell you that I have had only the occasional lag, and when I lag usually it changes host pretty quick. Instead I want you to explain to me how having servers would be best as I am not a PC gamer.