Black Ops 2 Quick Scope Mod

Kurai Vengeance

Hello everyone. How was everyone's New Years and Christmas? I hope everyone got what they was looking for. Well here goes my question. I am trying to use the Quick Scope mod in Black Ops 2, But is it me or using the mod makes you shot inaccurate. Or maybe I am using the wrong attachments? If anyone has a better opinion or is using the mod and getting awesome quick scoping kills please PM me or Reply. Thank you for your time

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
You are going to have to go to the editor and adjust the quickscope speeds to just the right timming where it fully aims in. Basically a lot of trial by error. If u persue this and acomplish the right speed for this than please share it with everyone!

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Oh sorry man thought u had a ragnarok. How is the timming on the thor hammer controller? Its probley pretty close i would think.

Kurai Vengeance

It is really not that great I don't know if it's my internet, but when I hit the left tigger the gun shoots maybe a bit to quick and the bullet travels inaccurate. I guess the Ragnarok Controller is the better one out of the two?

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

BO2 has horrible lagg. I know what u mean. Im upstairs and i dont have a long enough hardline cable to run from my XBOX to my router. I have a hard enough time just getting connecting to XBOX live and when Im online everyone is just skiing around.

Kurai Vengeance

The lag is crazy on that game. It makes the game tend to suck because of that. Well what I will have to do is invest in a Ragnarok or a Legacy controller in your knowledge White which one is worth the investment?