Black Ops 2

jhess03

I have the Odins Raven controller and am wondering if what is the best setup for the PDW-57in Black Ops?

Moneybagz

thats what im saying bro..i want a update or at least a list for every speed and gun on bo2 for my raven. hopefully it will be a slight software update or something

odingalt

Staff member
PDW-57 is not a semi-gun is it? not sure that rapidfire will do anything for you.

jhess03

I understand that... So if I'm using a semi auto as secondary weapon the controller is useless?? I mean if I set the handgun to 7-8 the pdw doesn't shoot right at all.

Sorry to ramble on but my trustworthy FAL( set at 7-8)is getting slaughtered by the SMGs in Black Ops 2.

odingalt

Staff member
FAL is not any good on close range maps just for the reason you are saying, the game gives a "lag advantage" to SMG's at close range. I have the same problem. If two guys pull the trigger at the same time and are staning 5-10 feet away, the SMG wins every time. Even if you get a headshot on your end. If you need better close range weapon I would try akimbo on semi-auto pistols or do the warlord perk (is that the right one) where you have jitter on a shotgun as a secondary weapon. Yes, you'll have to remember to turn it on and off.

When I play short range maps, I don't double up on weapons (no need). I either just run around suicide style with akimbo pistols or jitter shotgun and I still get top kills and best kdr on maps.