black ops 3

riphitman

anyone know a good jitter speed for the breci? i see videos where the jitter is shooting at a decent speed and mine isnt shooting any faster at all at "7" speed(even with same controller)
and also whats my forge login i never seemed to get it.

Last edited:

bonefisher

That jitter is built different from the one your using . If you don't own a Berserker you will not be able to get into forge.

sharkey

so like an XYXY? and also im thinking about getting a berserker do you recomend?

I haven't actually received mine yet... But I just placed an order for one. From everything I've seen and read (and I did a lot of reading before dropping the money for it) it seems to be the Rolls Royce of Macro controllers. You get essentially a controller that will be future proof for the lifetime of the xbox as you can reprogram it and create your own Macros for any game. The forge also looks super simple as far as creating new macros. Additionally of course you get the tac switches that give it the same utility as all the other paddle controllers out there.

I looked at other options aswell such as cronus but the beserker by far seems to be the most elegant solution for a macro controller if you have the money for it.

riphitman

I haven't actually received mine yet... But I just placed an order for one. From everything I've seen and read (and I did a lot of reading before dropping the money for it) it seems to be the Rolls Royce of Macro controllers. You get essentially a controller that will be future proof for the lifetime of the xbox as you can reprogram it and create your own Macros for any game. The forge also looks super simple as far as creating new macros. Additionally of course you get the tac switches that give it the same utility as all the other paddle controllers out there.

I looked at other options aswell such as cronus but the beserker by far seems to be the most elegant solution for a macro controller if you have the money for it.

yeah when i get the money i plan to buy one i love the ragnorak and its just a simple controller when you get down to having perfect macros for your favorite gun/games it makes it way more apealing

sharkey

I've received mine since posting and can now 100% vouch for it. I already made myself a game pack for Rainbow Six which didn't exist publicly yet and it works perfectly.

bonefisher

I've received mine since posting and can now 100% vouch for it. I already made myself a game pack for Rainbow Six which didn't exist publicly yet and it works perfectly.
Post it in the library! I don't have that game to make runes to post. Tell me how you like that game might buy it?

sharkey

Post it in the library! I don't have that game to make runes to post. Tell me how you like that game might buy it?

I'm a perfectionist and have been waiting until it's perfect to share it out :p. I wanted to optimize the existing runes and think of some more cool ones I could create since I mainly created runes for my playstyle. I've been having so much fun with the beserker I haven't had a chance to tweak it yet exactly to my liking before sharing it.

As far as the game... For starters there's no bias in this as I've never been a "Tom Clancy" franchise fan however I cannot recommend this game enough, simply put it is one of my favorite games of all time. Because it is so different and a breath of fresh air compared to our typical Franchise FPS we get every year it's hard to describe without going in to great detail. I highly recommend you watch some videos on it, or just take the plunge and pick it up. It's a complete gem that's went mostly unnoticed.

Last edited:

bonefisher

I'm a perfectionist and have been waiting until it's perfect to share it out :p. I wanted to optimize the existing runes and think of some more cool ones I could create since I mainly created runes for my playstyle. I've been having so much fun with the beserker I haven't had a chance to tweak it yet exactly to my liking before sharing it.

As far as the game... For starters there's no bias in this as I've never been a "Tom Clancy" franchise fan however I cannot recommend this game enough, simply put it is one of my favorite games of all time. Because it is so different and a breath of fresh air compared to our typical Franchise FPS we get every year it's hard to describe without going in to great detail. I highly recommend you watch some videos on it, or just take the plunge and pick it up. It's a complete gem that's went mostly unnoticed.
I'll check out some vids. Thanks!