Black Ops II Macro Upload - Quick Reloads/Quick Scopes

NYjetsNY1

Please upload any Quick Reload or Quick Scope macros for Black Ops II here as well as a description and how to use them.

Last edited by a moderator:

cmkcrazay

Any Quick Scope macro's yet?

I have looked around for a bit, cant find any. If possible please point me in the right direction
thanks

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Ive already made fast reloads for the snipers. Ive been telling everyone to test them out and let me know if they are not working right but no one talks back to me. Look at my folder I have fast reloads for every primary weapons.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Quickscopes LT & Tac

Here are two quickscopes for BO2. I have only tested the SVU sniper but I belive all scopes are the same speed also I havent tested the LT version out yet but should work fine. Ive been using the Tac version and it works great. If u are prematurly firirng let me know and ill fix it. Lag might make it a little different and I have mine set to the fastest possible quickscope timming on my connection But if u have this issue all i have to do is slow it down by one bar. Please give me your feedback and enjoy. Long overdue. Soon I will make a repeitive tubo riot.

Attachments

• BO2 Quickscope LT.vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 156
  • BO2 Quickscope Tac.vkm
    560 bytes · Views: 131

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

This quickscope is so sick. Im having so much fun using the laser sight with this quickscope. If u watch the kill cams its perfect timming! Dead accurate everytime. Got to try it!!!

blokq

Either way if I'm using the tac one or the LT one (which i'd prefer) the timing is way off for me, even with no lag. Pretty big pre-fire, I tried to edit it in the timeline with the speed multiplier and moving the LT trigger a little more to the back, but no luck, now it just hardscopes ;) Sooo, if you by any means have a little spare time and could adjust it, would be great :)

But I'm not sure about the scope-in speeds. Because I thought the DSR is slower compared to the ballista.

Boricua

This quickscope is so sick. Im having so much fun using the laser sight with this quickscope. If u watch the kill cams its perfect timming! Dead accurate everytime. Got to try it!!!

Hey Brian do you have a RF for the SVU i started using this sniper today and it has like no recoil i tried speeding up the RF for the fal but its not consistent and it skips and mod blocks me.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Yes i do. If you go to my rapidfire media folder i have a rapidfire for the SVU AND XPR. It shoots pretty fast with no skips also is a real good rapidfire for the second shotgun as well.

Last edited:

Boricua

tried it and it works pretty good een though i never snipe i actually kinda like the svu.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Not a big sniper myself. The LT version kinda sucks u have to hold the LT till the macro plays through, the tac version works great though. On kill cams its perfect timming, right as the scope hits the eye and all u see is the black of the scope. It will hit your target everytime. If u sight in on a object it will hit the mark u sighted on everytime. I personally am not big on the whole quickscoping as well but I have had a lot of request for this macro so had to make the people what they wanted. I use the SVU as well but just with my RF i made for it. I really only play Hardcore so it works out as a one shot kill weapon. I have two classes of the SVU, one with zoom scope the other with the ACOG scope. I really only use it on long range levels a keep a 5-7 pistol for close quater battles.

Boricua

Yeah im using the tac version is perfect but im not sure how the whole quick scope thing works.. is it suppost to get u on target? or is it just a fun thing ppl like to do?. I almost always play hardcore also that where the svu comes in at prob the best sniper.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Seems like the Perfect Reloads work only half of the time.
They will work u just have to slow them down a couple of notches. The timming has to be very percise and due to the extream lagg in BO2 many people get different results. Another thing about the fast reloads is there really only handy if u plan on firing right after u reload. If u reload and dont fire it does like a fast Y,Y. This is why I also tell people to leave a toggle on/off switch on the fast reloads. I have had games where it works perfect then the next game is so lagg where it wont work at all. Hope that helps clears up your fast reload delimas! If anything just slow them down to the point were its really slow then it (in theroy) should work everytime.

I like your macros u made for the HAMR glitch there real smooth. I posted about it but i thought borica did them tell i read through eairlier pages where he stated he just slightly tweaked your versions of the HAMR glitch. Anyway if anything just try slowing down the Y,Y funtions for more accurate reloads! If it switches to secondary weapons then u may need to extend the first Y press across three or even 4 bars length then the nextt Y funtion just 2 bars length. I know your capible of fixing it without having to have anyone make it for u but i just thought id give ya some friendly advise that works for me!

God

They will work u just have to slow them down a couple of notches. The timming has to be very percise and due to the extream lagg in BO2 many people get different results. Another thing about the fast reloads is there really only handy if u plan on firing right after u reload. If u reload and dont fire it does like a fast Y,Y. This is why I also tell people to leave a toggle on/off switch on the fast reloads. I have had games where it works perfect then the next game is so lagg where it wont work at all. Hope that helps clears up your fast reload delimas! If anything just slow them down to the point were its really slow then it (in theroy) should work everytime.
Yeah. I mean, I did it for the G11. But when it doesn't work I can attribute it to my battery or something. So, the macro itself is good. Except those weird times when it sticks.

I like your macros u made for the HAMR glitch there real smooth. I posted about it but i thought borica did them tell i read through eairlier pages where he stated he just slightly tweaked your versions of the HAMR glitch. Anyway if anything just try slowing down the Y,Y funtions for more accurate reloads! If it switches to secondary weapons then u may need to extend the first Y press across three or even 4 bars length then the nextt Y funtion just 2 bars length. I know your capible of fixing it without having to have a nyone make it for u but i just thought id give ya some friendly advise that works for me!
Boricua made a new macro. It looks beautiful. I haven't tried it out yet.

Last edited: