Black Ops II Macro Upload - Rapid-Fire

NYjetsNY1

Please upload any Rapid-Fire macros + a description on where to assign it / how to use it here.

ALSO: Please mark if your rapid-fire is humanized or not.
(What this means is that the macro actually simulates something like that of a human. For example, the macro actually presses shot after shot instead of rotating on and off in a constant stream)

Last edited by a moderator:

NYjetsNY1

First "Perfect" Humanized-Rapid-Fire

Edit: Just added new RF edited by brian it is a more stable Rapid-Fire albeit slower - however it may work better. Can everyone try the new "stable" version of the Black Ops II Rapid-Fire Humanized? Tell me how it is it may be better!

Hello everyone. I made a rapid-fire that was simply a 'perfect' humanized rapid-fire.

So, what does this mean?

Well, the rapid-fire is spread out into individual bullet presses. It simulates a human-like pull on the RT very, very quickly.

However, in a way it is 'perfect.' Too 'perfect' to be a human. No human will pull the RT in perfect-timings, every time. In this way it is perfect and less human-like.

However, it is more human-like than any macro or rapid-fire to date.

As I do not have the game yet to test, I simply used my base-perfect-humanized-rapid-fire with black ops I speed, and then had it tested with those who had early access to Black Ops II.

Thus, I am leaving this as a "beta" until I am able to test it myself which won't be until this upcoming weekend at the soonest.

The current speed is set to 2.52 (this translates to a pretty fast speed, black ops I was only at about 2.35 for this particular macro's speed).

If you are getting mod-blocked, try slowing down the 2.52 speed. This macro shouldn't get you mod-blocked. If at slower speeds it still gets you mod-blocked, then every other macro will too. That means I'll have to create an extremely imperfect humanized rapid-fire, which will definitely take some testing. However, I do not think that will be necessary.

At any rate enjoy this macro. Assign it to RT and I'd suggest putting a toggle on the Tac switch to toggle it on and off. If you have any questions PM me. Right now this is a beta, but may be finalized upon further testing by you guys using it!

Thanks to the ModdingBros for testing it on BOII (MJ23KB24 especially).

I am releasing two macros, one is for Black Ops II speeds, the other for Black Ops I speeds.

Use the Black Ops II speed and if necessary lower the 2.52. The Black Ops I speed is set to 2.35, which worked perfectly in the original Black Ops I and could work in Black Ops II, possibly. First try the Black Ops II and lower if necessary, or maybe the Black Ops I will work better in the end - who knows.

Attachments

• Black Ops II Rapid-Fire (Humanized).vkm
    960 bytes · Views: 340
  • Black Ops I Rapid-Fire (Humanized).vkm
    960 bytes · Views: 69
  • Black Ops II Rapid-Fire (Humanized) - More Stable.vkm
    960 bytes · Views: 629
Last edited by a moderator:

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
I will also release the one I was working on, HOWEVER I am not going to sugar coat my macro as Jets is the better macro at this point. You will get the same speed with less of a stutter, this is just a back up thing.

Attachments

• BO2 Fastest Rapid Fire V1.vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 185

NYjetsNY1

I will also release the one I was working on, HOWEVER I am not going to sugar coat my macro as Jets is the better macro at this point. You will get the same speed with less of a stutter, this is just a back up thing.

You're saying mine has less of a stutter I presume? The wording was making it a bit difficult lol.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
I will check it out and report back as soon as i get it at the release tonight. I might have to test it in a private match dont know if the weapons will be available online till i prestige high enough so ill give my verdict on these RFs to u guys as soon as i can test them out.

NYjetsNY1

I will check it out and report back as soon as i get it at the release tonight. I might have to test it in a private match dont know if the weapons will be available online till i prestige high enough so ill give my verdict on these RFs to u guys as soon as i can test them out.
sweet thanks!

RED SOX

ModdingBros Co-Leader

You get the FAL at 25 or 26. Remember Private match will have a different feel than an actual public match because your on your own host. I already have the FAL and my rapid Fire I made is great with it

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
You get the FAL at 25 or 26. Remember Private match will have a different feel than an actual public match because your on your own host. I already have the FAL and my rapid Fire I made is great with it

Try Jets man, its sweet!

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
The higher the faster, so 1<2. Jitter mode allows you to shoot burst weapons or shotguns to shoot automatically by hitting YY very quickly.

maximus

What AR are you guys using the macro with? I'm traveling for work and can only watch videos and plan my load out until Friday..

Thanks in advance!
Max