Black Ops II Macro Upload - Zombies

NYjetsNY1

Please upload any macros for Black Ops II Zombies that are useful. Please describe where to assign the macro and how it works in the post.

Here is a BO2 auto aim. Assign to LT or a tac I believe. All credit to brian

NOW FOR THE GRAND RELEASE!!! I PRESENT TO YOU:

Beta 1 Invincibility Zombies mod!

How it works: Assign to tac. Press tac. Move around. As long as you don't get prone-blocked you cannot get hit. However, you cannot shoot, reload, or do anything else unless you are also moving. Otherwise you stop snaking and can get hit.

So you are invincible:
-At all times unless you get prone-blocked!

If you want to shoot, or reload, make sure you are moving. To be safe, do not do this while in a horde of zombies.

This macro is a beta. If anyone wants to edit, to make it better feel free. I will try to release a beta 2 until I get my final version of perfection - as always I am a huge perfectionist.

Shout-out to mattyboy76 (think that's the correct numbering) for a good look on how snaking works. I made my own invincibility version.

Test and let me know guys!

Attachments

• BO2 Zombie Aim.vkm
    528 bytes · Views: 91
  • Beta 1 Invincibility Mod - Default Users .vkm
    560 bytes · Views: 30
  • Beta 1 Invincibility Mod - Tactical Users .vkm
    560 bytes · Views: 20
  • Beta 2 Invincibility Mod - Default Users .vkm
    560 bytes · Views: 69
  • Beta 2 Invincibility Mod - Tactical Users .vkm
    560 bytes · Views: 67
Last edited by a moderator:

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
U should try using NY jets zombie aim and if it jitters the aim in BO2 around then try dialing the sped up on the speed multiplier. say if its at like 6.00 try going up to 7.00 and so fourth.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

BO2 Zombie Aim!

Here is my Zombie Aim macro. U can use it with a tac switch to toggle it on or off or u can assign it to your left trigger and have it on at all times. Its just a little fidgety but i have it set to the absolute max settings possible for the macro software. Personally I think this is the best its going to get. U cant make it go any faster and I think that's what it needs to do to work cleaner. if u assign it to the left trigger there is little lag time when your aiming in and it barely twitches left to right when u are aimed in. I was just owning zombies and having a ball and i don't even play zombies but I'm having so much fun with it i think I'm going to nerd out on it for a couple of hrs! Please try it out and post your feedback!

Attachments

• BO2 Zombie Aim.vkm
    528 bytes · Views: 96
Last edited:

fst2011

ok....not sure if I'm doing something wrong or what but I dont see any difference. Can someone please take the time to explain what is supposed to happen? I assigned to LT and all the happens is that I aim in and it twitches just very little but I just dont see the difference between this macro and manually aiming. Please I dont mean any disrespect to macro maker.

Also, playing on default incase that makes a difference

thanks
BK

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

That's ok there is absolutely no disrespect in your question and id be glade to explain what this actually does! try this, assign it to a tac switch from there u can toggle it on or off ( one tap on another tap off ) now when its off aim on a zombie and try strafing left to right without using your right stick to keep your aim on the zombie. your aim wont stay stuck to that zombie. Now turn it on and do the same thing. Now no matter were u move or where the zombie is moving u will be locked into that zombie till he's dead. another benefit to this is, say your up high blasting away at u huge hord of zombies, u don't have to do anything but hold the left trigger and the right trigger. It will auto lock on a zombie and when he's dead it will lock onto the next closet zombie to him. u don't really even need to use your analog sticks to move from one zombie to the next. I know if you just aim next to a zombie the games auto correct will TEMPORARILY lock onto that enemy but after that u have to toggle your right stick around to keep your aim on the moving target. Zombie aim will lock on and stay locked on. that's the difference between the two!

Last edited:

fst2011

then I think I'm having a problem with mine. all that happens is the cross aim flashes on the screen but does not really lock on unless I'm "right on" the zombie. Am I doing something wrong? Maybe its too fast? I will give it one more try but I dont feel like its working the way you described it....this blows for me ;(

Brian K

NYjetsNY1

then I think I'm having a problem with mine. all that happens is the cross aim flashes on the screen but does not really lock on unless I'm "right on" the zombie. Am I doing something wrong? Maybe its too fast? I will give it one more try but I dont feel like its working the way you described it....this blows for me ;(

Brian K

Check your in-game settings - see if auto-aim/aim-assist is set to on for zombies mode. (play zombies, press start, settings and go from there)

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Yea make sure that your aim assist is on in the main option settings if its off this wont work. I appreciate the feedback i need people to tell me how it works for them. for me i have no problem it does what its supposed to do for me and it works 100% for me in campain mode. All i can think of is if u have your aim assist turned off.?

Boricua

Yea make sure that your aim assist is on in the main option settings if its off this wont work. I appreciate the feedback i need people to tell me how it works for them. for me i have no problem it does what its supposed to do for me and it works 100% for me in campain mode. All i can think of is if u have your aim assist turned off.?

I tried ur zombie aim and it works pretty good it stays on target. It does what its meant to do.

Last edited:

RamboMods

Once you get the invincibility mods working I think everyone in the forum should keep it off of youtube and in any other forum.

NYjetsNY1

Yeah! So far I'm working on it. You are invincible in a pack of zombies but when you shoot you become vulnerable and die. Trying to fix that. Moving + Shooting = invincible but I'm trying to get it perfect.

JamesCaywood

Here is my Zombie Aim macro. U can use it with a tac switch to toggle it on or off or u can assign it to your left trigger and have it on at all times. Its just a little fidgety but i have it set to the absolute max settings possible for the macro software. Personally I think this is the best its going to get. U cant make it go any faster and I think that's what it needs to do to work cleaner. if u assign it to the left trigger there is little lag time when your aiming in and it barely twitches left to right when u are aimed in. I was just owning zombies and having a ball and i don't even play zombies but I'm having so much fun with it i think I'm going to nerd out on it for a couple of hrs! Please try it out and post your feedback!

Ill see how it goes Thanks For taken the time to make one <3