Black Ops Preset

xJollyRog3r

I think its 7.8 but dont quote me on that one, I would try it.
Thanks. Also, I don't know if you can answer these... What would you recommend a Rapid Fire for the MK14 w/o Rapid Fire Attachment? Also, for your 'MW3's Fastest Rapid Fire' What SPS would you compare that to? It's ok if you want to keep it a secret! ;)

But thanks anyway!

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Ummm I would try about around 9.5 or so just test around that. Also I really wish I could tell you that but I dont even know, its pretty quick thats all I know. If I knew I would tell though I have no problem sharing with the world. Maybe I will have to find a way to figure out sps on the macro controller.

xJollyRog3r

Ummm I would try about around 9.5 or so just test around that. Also I really wish I could tell you that but I dont even know, its pretty quick thats all I know. If I knew I would tell though I have no problem sharing with the world. Maybe I will have to find a way to figure out sps on the macro controller.
Ok, sounds good to me. Although Ravens' can't go 9.5 I will test around 9.40, 9.60, etc... Thanks for the help, and be sure to post on the forums if you find that SPS ;)

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
I would still stick with around 9.4-9.6 Like I said these are obviously shots in the dark but I surely want to find a way to convert the different sps on the macro controller to the Thors Hammer. The biggest tip I could give you both is to start out changing your speeds drastically something like starting at 6 and if it shoots but not quick go to around 10. If it skips or doesnt work go to around 8 if its too skippy still then decrease to around 7.5 and so on until you hit that sweet spot. Good luck!

Agent

Correct me if I'm wrong but, my problem is its hard for me to tell since private match seems to be faster than just a regular game and even if it seems like its not skipping it might not be registering every shot.

xJollyRog3r

Correct me if I'm wrong but, my problem is its hard for me to tell since private match seems to be faster than just a regular game and even if it seems like its not skipping it might not be registering every shot.

I always test online in actual match. For the preset it shoots consistently(I know it can go faster) when viewing in theater it's faster, but skips every 3 shots, but still faster. Very odd...

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Well you are correct however the change from private match to public match shouldnt be that drastic. If it starts skipping more then I would tune it down just a tad. Also to test if its registering every shot go into a private match and shoot the wall if it shows on the wall it is counting them.

Agent

Still having trouble finding an appropriate speed. The only time I can really see the difference is in kill cam and I find a lot of variation between private match and online play too.

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Hmmm I really wish I could help you man but all I have is the macro controller its all trial and error eventually you will get it. I have faith in you!

Agent

Also no matter how fast im shooting im seeing bullet holes in the wall and I've been counting them too.

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Okay most likely they are all registering then to reassure this shoot a barrel and if the barrel explodes then they are registering.

odingalt

Staff member

Game connection to live match can definitely make a difference when searching for the optimal rapidfire speed. :-(

xJollyRog3r

Game connection to live match can definitely make a difference when searching for the optimal rapidfire speed. :-(

Does the RPM change between private and online? Considering the fact the rapid fire attachment changes it, but does it stay consistent?

Agent

What drives me nuts is the fact that on every single thread that talks about it the recommended speed is completely different. I cant tell as I go up or down whether or not its getting better or worse, I just see it speed up or slow down.

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Heres another tip the Barret and p99 have a higher fire rate so if you try a sped and its quick then you go up another speed and it slows down try it on the p99 to see if the speed is just slow or too quick for a weapon such as the MK14.

odingalt

Staff member
If I'm desperate and just want to see if the mod is shooting consistently, I set a really low number like 5.0 sps and go to an offline match. It will be slow but it should shoot very very consistently, with even pauses in between each shot.

Also nobody mentioned it in the thread but rapidfire is only going to work on SEMI AUTO guns so if you are having trouble on a fully automatic, your problem is that rapidfire does not work on full autos, pump-action shotguns or bolt-action rifles.

If you set a really low number like 4 or 5 and it is not shooting consistently with even pauses between shots then something else could be wrong.