Black ops Rapid fire

Xx Binno xX

I noticed this topic was going, But for people wanting the best rapid fire better then 8.9sps is brought to you buy jayjones. Here you go no this is not made by me all credits to jayjones aka v360 sinner check out his youtube channel and my youtube channel on macro controller game plays.

Attachments

• jayjones rapid fire.vkm
    560 bytes · Views: 54

Xx Binno xX

Okay well I would like to thank Jayjones for this alot because with out his custom rapid fire it wouldnt be possible. i just tweeted his custom rapidfire because when i used it it seemed to jump alot. So here it is for everyone to download please leave feed back.

Attachments

• Fast Rapid-Fire Black Ops improved.vkm
    576 bytes · Views: 55

jojoenglish85

^I believe I have subscribed to your youtube account already lol watched it 2wice already, nice stuff can't wait to see mine in the flesh.

DrasticChiorDie1

Banned Users Group
I noticed this topic was going, But for people wanting the best rapid fire better then 8.9sps is brought to you buy jayjones. Here you go no this is not made by me all credits to jayjones aka v360 sinner check out his youtube channel and my youtube channel on macro controller game plays.
thanks for posting MY rapidfire... and btw.. now i made it even better

jojoenglish85

Im actually having problems, i finally got the fal to shoot pretty good on rapid fire, but im going to try yy slow jitter for my m16.

Xx Binno xX

Is there any way to have rapid fire to make the galil and ak47 shoot faster with no recoil?
There is no way to make automatic weapons shoot faster because they are simply automatic for a reason. If you use rapid fire it will only slow the gun down unless you find out what the speed is on the gun and try to raise it but sense games like black ops have a rapid fire cap it wouldn't work well because gun like the AK-47 shoot about 20sps. I'm not sure how fast but if you use rapid fire and if you try to go above about 12 it gets jumpy and its slow so it wouldn't work out well. On games like Rainbow Six Vegas, you can change the automatic guns to single fire and use a rapid fire and it works great plus there is no recoil.

jrock407

Hey I'm sryy to be a pain weres the download and does anyone now were to get jayjoes v360sinner and all those other
Realy fast rapid fire wih anti recoil please tel meh :)

Xx Binno xX

Can anyone make one as fast as v360 drastic his is the fastest I have ever seen
It is just tune it to perfection in my opinion because no matter how fancy you get with rapid fire there is still a cap. With all different internet connections some rapid fire speeds may seem slow but all you have to do is make the sps higher or lower to make it just right.