BlackMagic LE 1 of 1 (WIP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
***Warning GAMEROMS IS A SCAMMER, AVOID THIS USER***

This is a LE that i decided to setup and sale to use the profit to order a BlackMagic HDMI Capture Card to make HD demo videos for Viking. So this LE got its name from the brand of capture card "BLACKMAGIC".

P1020122.jpg

P1020123.jpg

P1020124.jpg

P1020134.jpg

Pics Updated 7-29-09:

P1020136.jpg

P1020137.jpg

Only thing left is solder the led wires and organize and secure all wires. RF Tested and Working, PnC Programing Tested and Working...

Fredrow

Re: BlackMagic LE 1 of 1

I do see one down fall of this controller......It's going to eat batteries for breakfast, lunch, and dinner...lol....

Re: BlackMagic LE 1 of 1

actually you'd be supprised how long batteries last if used proplely, it has a custom tact to turn leds on and off, thats why i didnt wire the viking to the start and back leds, because the leds would allways have to be on

see the pic above.

Fredrow

Nice.... Yeah I didnt know that it had a switch like that. Also how does that controller act toward the recharged Xbox batteries??

using the PnC cable as a programing cable and a charging cable is still a work in progress, thats why it wasnt advertised with charging function and if you use rechargeable AA it will make the leds brighter. if i get charging to work with programing that will be a bonus for him.

Fredrow

GAMEROMS said:
using the PnC cable as a programing cable and a charging cable is still a work in progress, thats why it wasnt advertised with charging function and if you use rechargeable AA it will make the leds brighter. if i get charging to work with programing that will be a bonus for him.

Its weird because the old style of RF, Hazers style, even with the rechargeable pack it didn't mess with the LED's really.....But this one does....But because this RF mod is so much better it makes up for that....

With the PnC cable, I would think it there was some way to add a SPDT switch into the cable that would take care of the programing part and being able to use it to charge controller while you play.....

i allways use rechargeable AA in my led mods, because for some reason the 2 AA put out more volts than the rechargeable packs which makes the leds brighter.

i got everything soldered but the 4 tact switch wires and the 3 led wires, so ill get those tonight and secure everything and spend 2moro testing. if all testing goes well itll ship friday and should arrive in 2-3 days using priorty shipping.

ill update pics with last nights progress in a few.

My apologies on the delay of shipping, but due to family issues i couldnt help it and i apologise, i will refund shipping when i get back home.

usps priorty shipping# 0302 1790 0002 3084 6001

Status
Not open for further replies.