Blackops 2 speeds or new mods for Odins Raven

Moneybagz

Hey everyone..looking for the best speed set up for all the semi auto weapons as well some recoil speeds for some full auto or burst...If u have all the speeds/recoil speeds or any other mods that u know of for the odins raven ..let me kno...thanks!

odingalt

Staff member
Right at the moment try in the drop-down menu in the legacy software a speed around 10.80 for FAL.

I am going to have a legacy update that will change this... the legacy speeds are actually about 33% slower than what you pick from the dropdown. For example when you pick 10.80 right now you're actually getting about 8.0. After the next software update, what you pick is what you'll get. This is a long time bug in the legacy software from like 3 years back, I never wanted to fix because it might confuse some older customers, but there's now lots of confusion between Ragnarok, Legacy and Macro, so it seems best to just fix the Legacy controllers so that the speeds are "Real" and match the other controllers.

Moneybagz

O ok..that sounds awesome odin..cant wait for the update. ill try out that 10.80 for the FAL and see how i like it..i havent even used it in the game yet...been so busy with work. lol