Blue Rag

modded matt

Here is my latest controller. It wil be on ebay this afternoon, I will post a like, or you can contact me directly if you want to make an offer or have one built for you.
Mods:
New controller with ragnarok chip
Blue chrome shell
12 mode Viking led package (no longer available through store)
clear bezel, bumper and triggers.

Video:
http://youtu.be/gxvQ5hUw37s

Please visit, like, and share my page here:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...er#!/ModdedMattsControllerConsoleMods?fref=ts

for sale: http://www.ebay.com/itm/150994875463?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p39 84.m1586.l2649

Last edited:

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Wow thats a steel of a deal. All those coustom details at 150$. U would have to of had a lot of blows to the head to not swoop that up if you were looking for a controller. Dont stock ragnaroks go for about that price? U also get 11 different custom leds with custom shell and twist directional pad. If I dident have so many controllers I would buy that. Anyone who is new to the forums or are looking to buy a controller and u see this thread i would jump on this right away. Thats easy almost 200$ custom job right there and it has the programmible 3.5 mm jack. Steal of a deal.

modded matt

@ white, the starting bid is $150. I hope it gets more, if it does not, I may keep it. This is my new favorite controller.

@ slick, I never used it, I only built the controller. I will test tonight.

Last edited:

modded matt

you better get over there, someone made the opening bid if you want it, I will pull it and sell it to you although I hate to see it go that cheap. To answer the question about jitter, it has 6 modes, three are the old way and three are the new way. the old way on bo2 he gets stuck in a reload cycle, but the new jitter method works great. once your in each mode, everything is adjustable onboard the controller. I dont want to seem like I am trying to sell a competitors product here, I was just displaying my work. The godfather is a good mod for the price, but its not a viking.

All my mods are for sale and I always give viking and acidmods members special treatment, all you have to do is ask.

Last edited:
hey Matt thats my bid brother, I apoligise for puting you in a weird position, I know we are on Vikings forums and you posted a viking controller, but i was checking out your other items and I am going to give that Mod a try. Viking is my first choice I love my Macro controler, but I have heard great things about the godfather mod, and I am the kinda guy like you who likes to try them all!

Matt- I Finaly found the controller shell I was looking for, can you send me your mailing address so I can mail the shell right to you? and I will mail you the new CG2 board I have also... I am in Fort Myers...and want you to install the Ragnarok Modchip. You dont mind if it has the Evil D pad setup right? I know evil sucks but they are the only ones selling that Sticker bomb shell right now.. Viking has been out since December.

Last edited:

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
They dont sell those 11 mode leds anymore? I would like to get my hands on that for my last ragnarok chip i got.

odingalt

Staff member
hey Matt thats my bid brother, I apoligise for puting you in a weird position, I know we are on Vikings forums and you posted a viking controller, but i was checking out your other items and I am going to give that Mod a try. Viking is my first choice I love my Macro controler, but I have heard great things about the godfather mod, and I am the kinda guy like you who likes to try them all!

Matt- I Finaly found the controller shell I was looking for, can you send me your mailing address so I can mail the shell right to you? and I will mail you the new CG2 board I have also... I am in Fort Myers...and want you to install the Ragnarok Modchip. You dont mind if it has the Evil D pad setup right? I know evil sucks but they are the only ones selling that Sticker bomb shell right now.. Viking has been out since December.

If you e-mail support directly they might have one sticker bomb left, I saw one in the box at the shop but I think it got drilled already for a particular mod. You might ask them which mod. We can't list it because it's been drilled for a particular mod but if it happens to be drilled for Ragnarok then they should be good to sell it. I can't remember which kind of mod it was already drilled for.

If you e-mail support directly they might have one sticker bomb left, I saw one in the box at the shop but I think it got drilled already for a particular mod. You might ask them which mod. We can't list it because it's been drilled for a particular mod but if it happens to be drilled for Ragnarok then they should be good to sell it. I can't remember which kind of mod it was already drilled for.

Your the man E... I had forgot about that controller... It was my old ragnarok actualy.. I wish I had remembered instead of giving my money to Evil, Evil.

modded matt

they are ps3 so, yes they suck.... HAHA JK.

Shipped, its funny, I felt weird installing a viking chip in a controller with an evil mods sticker and thumb sticks. Defiantly one of a kind.