BO2 Scores

vamtnz

I have noticed during the last several games that even though I have a higher kill/death/assists ratio my scores are lower than other players on my team.
Does the game see a higher sps from my macro controller and therefore gives me a lower score?

odingalt

Staff member
Try playing the objective :)

You score points for achieving the objectives as well as killing your opponents. In fact in a few rare cases I have scored as the top player in a match even though I had a KDR <1.00 because I played the objective successfully that map.

bonefisher

Play team deathmatch and that won't happen as much lol! What is ****ing me off is getting a bad rep with a brand new account and not even modding in one days time! Just quick scoping the Dsr and there crying that I'm cheating! A lot of sensitive people out there lol!

Superamino

Yes, Bonefisher I have noticed the same problem with TDM! All I play is TDM with a 2.01kd and almost 50,000kills. It's weird huh. I also wonder what the deal is.

bonefisher

I think they should throw the rep thing off of xbox live because it is not correct in any way! They should just make avoid player and that's it! My old account my rep was 28 % like and 72% avoid and had trash talking on there which I never said one thing wrong to anyone even though they cuss me out! I just laugh because I kick the crap out of them in the game they give me a bad rep! I at lease feel I should be a 50/50 rep like in true life so I can have balance! LOL!

Superamino

I agree with you 100%. People will report you just because your better than them! To many sissy's that think they should own every game, so they cry.

vamtnz

I know you are all right on. I have options set to talk to only friends and have 5% reporting trash talk. Lol
And my ratings are 3% in favor and 97% avoiding. Can't we all just get along.

defective

All I play is S&D with the Fal. I have a 11.0 Win/loss, 145+ score per min and 3.13 K/d. I get trash talked so much for using the Fal with target finder/stock but i don't care. I just care about winning.