bo2 sniper

bonefisher

Updated! Methods

Here are both methods for the cancel reload! Assign to RT! Add on/off tac! If carrying a secondary assign it to a tac because you will fire reload the weapon if you use RT! WARNING!!!! For some reason they have written code on the x and y so when you are standing over dropped weapons the macro will not work correctly! It will use any type mag clip you use! Enjoy!

Attachments

• SniperReloadSprintCancel(Ballista).vkm
    560 bytes · Views: 9
  • SniperReloadSprintCancel(DSR).vkm
    560 bytes · Views: 11
  • SniperReloadYYCancel(Ballista).vkm
    560 bytes · Views: 11
  • SniperReloadYYCancel(DSR).vkm
    560 bytes · Views: 10
Last edited:
Bonefisher, do you know of a quick-scoping macro by any chance mate (i.e. one that allows you to quickly scope in and then fire immediately at the scope)? I've tried to find a macro for either the Ballista or DSR, but can't find any working one - the only macro I did find didn't actually quick-scope (i.e. didn't scope in), but rather just hip-fired the sniper.

bonefisher

Bonefisher, do you know of a quick-scoping macro by any chance mate (i.e. one that allows you to quickly scope in and then fire immediately at the scope)? I've tried to find a macro for either the Ballista or DSR, but can't find any working one - the only macro I did find didn't actually quick-scope (i.e. didn't scope in), but rather just hip-fired the sniper.
Look in ModdingBros. post up above and go in media folder they should be in there!

bonefisher

Here I just tested this out and it is working for both guns!

Attachments

• Quicksope - Barrett .50 Cal.vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 10
Try these out I made these out with a sprint method! I made a YY method but didn't like it compared to this! Enjoy!
Keep in mind I put this on right trigger! Put a tac version on a button of your secondary in case you have to use it!

not bad.. sometimes it dont work right tho..tried with fast mag and without works with better with

bonefisher

Here try this! Assign to LT! Quick Scope with reload cancel! Design to quick scope and reload cancel but if you miss shot while still holding LT down it will reload cancel and throw scope back up but you'll have to take the shot with the RT!

Attachments

• QuickScopeCancelReloadLT.vkm
    592 bytes · Views: 8
  • QuickScopeReloadYYCancel(LT)Ballista.vkm
    592 bytes · Views: 9
  • QuickScopeReloadYYCancel(LT)Dsr.vkm
    592 bytes · Views: 13
Last edited:

bonefisher

yea dsr one might need a sec or something changed.. ballista works perf everytime for me
I did this on the fly before coming to work! I dialed it with the Ballista and tried it with DSR and it worked but did hear a little bit of not canceling but still worked! I'll take a look at that when I get home! Thanks for the feedback!

bonefisher

I updated all of these today so let me know if there working correctly! I played online for a few matches today with both and worked great!