BO2 turbo knifes + fast weapon swaps!

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Outdated macros do not use!

Deleting post. These are my betas they were my jumping off point and are in my opinion obsolete. go to NY Jets miscellaneous sticky thread pg#2 for my final turbo knifes. I have 20 total, both for default and tactical users. I also fixed the repetitive knife glitch where u can hold down the tac button and knife repetitively

Attachments

• BO2 turbo knife (LB)canceler.vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 14
  • BO2 turbo knife Fast hands(LB)canceler.vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 12
  • BO2 turbo knife (RB)canceler.vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 15
  • BO2 turbo knife fast hands(RB)canceler.vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 11
  • BO2 fast weapon swap.vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 23
Last edited:

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Cool man pretty soon I will get all of these macros, winrar them and release them as a group.

NYjetsNY1

Can you guys upload all of your macros in the threads I have currently for macros? If everything is in one place it makes it so much easier. Thanks guys.

NYjetsNY1

Can you also make sure to state whether they are for normal or tactical users, also make sure to add LEDs so the macro is lengthened (extend the macro using harmless LEDs so that the macro continues without needing anything important) - right now they are bugged so if you hold it down it doesn't reknife it glitches up.

NYjetsNY1

Cool thanks fine. If the macros are all good I can stick it too. Make sure the macros are the best possible before releasing unless otherwise stated as an in-progess/beta

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

I have fixed all the bugs on my turbo Knife macros and updated the description boxes and i have emailed my macros to MJ23KB24 and very soon we will have our macros all finalized and ready for u to download them all in one place.

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Yeah I will man, sorry I have been so sluggish, just started up basketball and have practice with school. You know the drill.

Tate24

I'm not sure what I may be doing wrong here but the turbo knife isn't working for me. Where should these macros be put? TAC or Right Bumper Left Bumper? What do these macro get assigned to? I have no idea what RB Cancellor means lol. Ihave tried them with default class and tactical.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Well don't look in here for turbo knifes go to the sticky miscellaneous thread and on pages #2&3 i explain how they all work. These are old betas everything u need to know is in the sticky threads. Ill explain it anyways the simpilest i can. The LB knifes are to be used with your flashbangs, concision grenades, emp grenades, and smoke grenades. If it says default then its made for people who use default controller settings. If it says tactical its made for people who use tactical button setups. The RB turbo knifes are to be used with combat axe, semtex and claymores. same thing applies to the default or tactical in the title of the knife your applying to. u have to have one of these perks to use the knifes. Preferably these were made to use with a tac button for repetitive knifing from just holding down the tac button but you can use these in your stock location of your default knife. U just wont be able to knife repetitively, u will have to wait for the knife function to fully run its course before u can knife again. or it will just glitch if u click it too fast. Also if it says FH in the title then its to be used with the fast hands perk. Its a lot of information to take in and that's why i made 20 different knifes so every class and style of play can be used with the turbo knife the way it was designed to work. There is no one set knife function the game is complicated in in how each weapon reacts to the turbo knife that's why there are so many variations and why a lot of people are confused about it.

Last edited: