Bug: Unwanted Crouch, Open Scoreboard, Throw Lethal glitch

Zappaidan

While playing COD MW3, I noticed that when I am running around and shooting the system randomly presses the throws a lethal opens score board and crouches. Does any one else have this error.
BTW. It was happening on all black ops too.

Specs for my Controller:
XBOX 360 Ragnarok Version 1.1 error

xKiLLa CaM

Useful Poster
Nothing like that has happened to me. Dont think that has anything to do with the driver but I could be wrong. Odin or jets will be able to help when they read it but it sounds like some kind of internal problem IMO.

NYjetsNY1

While playing COD MW3, I noticed that when I am running around and shooting the system randomly presses the throws a lethal opens score board and crouches. Does any one else have this error.

Specs for my Controller:

Hmm, this happens on the Ragnarok controller? Can you try doing this.

Re-do the driver update found here. http://www.vikingdigital.com/support/xbox-360-ragnarok

Make sure you are using fresh AA batteries.

"when I am running around and shooting the system randomly presses the throws a lethal opens score board and crouches."

Are you on tactical or normal? So it is RB-Back-B or RB-Back-RS?

Maybe you are pressing buttons by mistake? Try redoing the driver update, and using new AA batteries. If the problem persists, you may have a problem.

odingalt

Staff member

Specs for my Controller:

Take our your batteries. This is especially true for Duracell. If your batteries say "ORIGINAL EQUIPMENT ACCESSORY" on them, throw them away and try a different set of batteries. We were initially shipping these batteries with our controllers only to find out that these are "B" grade batteries. Basically when Duracell has a bad batch of batteries, they stamp them with "ORIGINAL EQUIPMENT ACCESSORY" and then give them to companies like Microsoft to include with their controllers. The modchip eats more power and these B grade batteries cause the controller to freak out.

Try a microsoft rechargeable pack, AA alkalines from any company that don't say "ORIGINAL EQUIPMENT ACCESSORY", or any AA rechargeables and see if that helps out your problem?

We stopped shipping customers these batteries half way through the holiday order rush we had in December after it came to light that these batteries that come with the controllers from Microsoft are not the same grade and quality as if you purchased a set of AA's at the checkout stand at your local grocery store.