button installation?

hue b suckin

I ordered the noob controller over the weekend and cant wait for it ta get here, but im already thinking about modding it further. does ne1 know any good TUTs on how to relocate the ABXY buttons to the back of the controller. Also, i was wondering, I know im gonna love my new controller, but, when i get ready for the next level can i get it upgraded or something, or do i gotta fork out 100+ bucks for an all new controller? :geek:

odingalt

Staff member
Unfortunately the Tyr's Hand controllers can't be upgraded to Thor's Hammer or Odin's Raven due to the 'matrix' circuit board from microsoft that is inside the Tyr's Hands. The Hammer and Raven have the same Viking mod chip, but a different wiring configuration, more wires and they also have the 'CG' microsoft circuit board.

Tick

Does anyone have any pic's of there Tact Button installation, just to give us some idea of location, Ground, and anything else you guys might wanna add !!

Thanks
TC

The Legend

Ill upload a picture later kind of in a hurry, but the tact buttons you can get the ground from the rubble sides.
Get it from the left one for your left and the right rumble for the right tact button.
What i aslo did, i took off the rumble packs since i dont use them, besides thinking about it it would drain my batteries quicker.
This will make it easier to install the tact switches and your 3.5mm jack if you choose that option.
Hope this helps
P.S theres a picture "Fredrow" uploaded look up his name and look at his post-forums.