BXB macro

barber1

can a bxb macro be made like the controller you buy else wheres the one that you lunge about 10 feet forward and melee someone? If another company can do it surely viking360 can since they are the best controllers around. I saw someone using a bxb 12 melee's 1 game me and another player were standing next to one another the guy was about 10 feet away he lunged up melee me went back to where he started hit the melee button and came up and melee the guy next to me in about 2 seconds. Thanks if anyone can do it

obo

NYjetsNY1 said:
Show me a youtube video + what buttons does it press..
This. Without knowing what buttons to press, we won't know how to make the macro lol

obo

I can easily see that. You need host for a lot of glitches in the halo series. Bungie puts a lot of time making sure glitches aren't a part of their games and it shows.

I'll test it out this weekend if i get the chance. (Sorry, i would get to it sooner, but I'm in the middle of swim season right now and i have practice every night till 7 and practice at 6am, so i don't get much time for personal stuff. But if i have some spare time I will be sure to give it a look sooner.

NYjetsNY1

Thanks LoveKillzSlowly.

Just go here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpo_QbiUEWc

That is how to do it.
To make this a macro...
Go to a private match... then hit record and record yourself pressing the correct BXR buttons that he says in the video. Then there you have it. I can edit it if you upload it here afterword. I don't have halo, so I can't test.

NYjetsNY1

kdsr123 said:
Please someone make this :)

I would if I still had halo reach, sadly I don't :(

"Just go here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpo_QbiUEWc

That is how to do it.
To make this a macro...
Go to a private match... then hit record and record yourself pressing the correct BXR buttons that he says in the video. Then there you have it.

I can edit it if you upload it here afterword. I don't have halo, so I can't test."

rawflewaffle

none of those videos are fake, the bxb's in reach are all from the beta aside from one video ive seen

as far as the way it works on halo 3 how do you know that will work on reach?