C4 Macro?

Curious if anyone has a C4 macro that when RB is used to throw C4 it will explode automatically within a .4-.5 of a second without pressing RB again to detonate?

I used search to look for c4 and nothing came up. I came across a C4 macro a few days ago but didn't save it or remember where I found it. Not sure it was for BO or BO2.

I tried to create one but for some reason it doesn't detonate on its own. Any help is appreciated.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
This is a macro u should try to make yourself. The difficulty of this macro i would rate it as a beginner level. Just draw a RB line at the start of the timeline editor. Make the RB maybe 3 bars long then move forward to guessing around .08 on the timeline then make two 2 or 3 bar lines long spaced 1 or 2 bars apart between each X button funtion (Two X button presses basically). U might have to lengthin the distance of the "dead zone" (the timming between the RB funtion to where the X funtion starts.) If the C4 is blowing up too fast them maybe try moving the double X press to 1.2 on the timeline.

This will be good experence for u to understand how the macro editor works. Then u can be self sufficent in making the simpler macros your requesting on. This way your not wating on others time for them to build u these macros. Id help u out but i no longer have acess to a comptuter to build macros : ( The best I can do is try to walk u through it and hope that u might pick up some usful tips on making your own macros. Then u can proudly post them for other to use and be reconized as a useful contributor to the community!

Last edited:

bonefisher

Remember to hold button just a little bit other than a quick tap!

Attachments

• C4 TOSS 0.4.vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 15

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Good point bonefisher! I havent made macros in a long while and im starting to get the itch aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh! I forgot u can just press RB once again for it to explode. Im use to the double X explode method but the RB method is way better for a macro so there is no reload issues!. Gunxlinger if u want a longer time for the C4 to explode just move bonfishers 2nd RB funtion longer down the timeline editor. For a 4 or 5 sec delay u asked for u might try moving it to 2.0 on the editor.

Last edited:
Thanks both Bonefisher and W4N for your input. Unfortunately I tried bonefisher's C4 toss macro and it doesn't work. I tried holding RB for all sorts of times and still no auto detonate. In fact, looking at the macro, I built the same exact macro myself earlier today with no luck. Is the game code blocking the use of this method?

I will try W4N idea and see what I get.

I was just hoping somebody had already made a c4 macro, I wasn't necessarily looking for someone to make me one, but the effort is appreciated.

Any thoughts on why or how to get this to work since the RB method doesn't seem to be working?

Bonefisher I tried your idea of deleting the first RB in the editor and it still doesn't work. I prefer to use RB for throwing the c4, its strange that it won't allow this simple macro to work.

bonefisher

Bonefisher I tried your idea of deleting the first RB in the editor and it still doesn't work. I prefer to use RB for throwing the c4, its strange that it won't allow this simple macro to work.
I looked into and you can't put it on RB because they have a hold method on this! I'll try to make one

bonefisher

Man I could had a V8! LOL! Here is the best way is to put your macro recorder on and start recording what you want and go into the editor and save it! Try that if you can't do it I'll make you one this weekend

Never thought of that idea. Thanks for the suggestion. I will post with my results. Thanks for taking the time to help me on this issue.

bonefisher

Ok got it working but only thing is when you hit RB and it tosses and goes off tap RB once more to shut the cycle off !

Attachments

• C4 Toss.vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 2

bonefisher

The funny thing is I never used this C4 the whole time and I've been master prestige for 7 months now! Been killed alot by it! LOL!

Big credit and shout out to Bonefisher for the Macro record idea. I just used it to record my C4 auto detonate idea and it works awesome. I tweaked the speed to 1.50 to my liking. You can tweak speed or move timeline to your liking. I am posting my C4 macro here. Thanks again Bonefisher. Hope some find it useful.

Attachments

• C4 Toss-(auto detonate).vkm
    560 bytes · Views: 11