Call of Duty 4 Rapid fire M16 (after) 9/3/09 patch

Fredrow

Dude that looks like the worst rapid fire I have ever seen....... You cant even aim with that, his whole screen was shaking and the gun was geeking out......lol........

Fredrow

IrishStyle said:
LOL the Parkinsons rapid fire kit is now available to the highest bidder.

DUDE THAT IS THE FUNNEST SHIT I HAVE HEARD ALL DAY, I HAVE BEEN LAUGHING FOR THE PAST 5 MIN......LOL....... :lol:

IrishStyle

LOL...I have been laughing all day at this part in the info area. "but I have a feeling this information is worth money, so I'll just keep it to myself a mod business wants to paypal me to know how. If you want to buy this information on how to make this mod private message me."

Looks like we both got some good laughs out of this. :lol:

Fredrow

Dude I missed that part........ What a idiot....... I would rather stick myself in the head with a hot soldering iron than every give that guy money for the Parkinsons rapid fire controller......

odingalt

Staff member
I couldn't resist. Check out the COD4 downloads page and try out the new Viking "Shakey Hands" mod! Kudos to the guy in the video above for giving us the idea.

Somewhat useless in full-on rapidfire mode, this does speed up the 3-round and 5-round burst firing quite a bit in COD4.

This definitely shoots faster than the new ~10 shots-per-second cap that was put in place on 9/3/2009 for COD4!

Xx Binno xX

I have a question for who ever posted the video. When you are using that mod did you at all needed to be taken to a hospital? :p