Call of Duty MW3

mavic

Ok so here is some results from testing I have done.

p99 works very well with 21.6 SPS
USP also works with 21.6 but feels slow
mk14 is VERY nice with 21.6 with kick on its very accurate but could be faster.

QuickScope mode works on MSR and L118A very well with "quickdraw" perk. the dragunov, AS50 both work OK, and the RSAS and Barret work but are a little slow to fire.

Im super tired so if you guys wanna add to my list or have any RF speed suggestions post em up.

odingalt

Staff member
On Legacy's:

Try 10.4 for MK14
Try 19.2 for PP9
FiveSeven is the next fastest after PP9,
Then USP45, .44 Mag, 412 are the slowest.

MK14, much over 10.2 SPS for Legacy will slow it way down. Same goes for the other guns, once you hit that magic speed cap, it actually slows you way down, sort of like the way COD:WAW worked, only the slowdown isn't really permanent. But the higher you go over, the slower your rapidfire becomes.

Legacy Rapidfire Customization software was updated for MW3, but you still might want to stick with custom-entered speeds depending on your internet connection to the game server.

Jitter is dead in MW3 :-(

Fast reload is dead; we have a new version of fast reload that requires you hold a semtex grenade but it's not as effective as fast reload in previous versions of COD.

Desdinova69

try 27.40 for mk 14 and type 95 ..also akimbo 412's its awesome, and defeats those chumps with the "i'm hacking" buttons in their game tags...if you,and your clan mates report those button in gametag players, in the pre-game lobby..we find they get booted before the game starts. do it anyway before they ruin mw3 like they did too WAW.

Last edited:

odingalt

Staff member
Yeah, I get really tired of looking at every other player with giant buttons in his name... *yawn*

snazzyplatypuss

i have a problem with my controller it is thors hammer. The problem is that i can only use the preset packages that you have for download the rapid fire creater thing doesnt work so could you please add a preset package for mw3 with whatever you think i should use?