Calling All Rapid-Fires!

NYjetsNY1

Sinners, SGTs, Modding Bros, and all other rapid-fires that are over 11 SPS and do not skip! Please upload your rapid-fires here. I will take all of them and upload them under a "Call of Duty Black Ops Fastest Rapid-Fires" Section of the macro library. I will feature all of the fastest rapid-fires and give each individual credit who made the macro. I will add to the description whatever you want.

Please upload your rapid-fire here with a youtube link of you using it or displaying it in some way. Also include a brief description of why it is the fastest and such.

Thanks everyone for making rapid-fires.

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Here is ModdingBros most recent one

[video=youtube;PyqNx0qOtfk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyqNx0qOtfk&NR=1[/video] [video=youtube;b4LMU5VLeoM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4LMU5VLeoM&NR=1[/video]

View attachment FastestRapidFireV3.vkm

I know mine is faster then sinners and has less skips. Mine is the best because modding bros has always brought the COMMUNITY the fastest rapid fires from day one when I started making rapid fires. I went from making one thats was pretty fast on my first try to one that was extremely fast on my fourth try. Mine skips dont get me wrong but everyones does mine is very minimal and has the new feathering in it as jax doesnt have any feathering. Mine starts on the first line in the editor guaranteeing the fastest you can get without a million skips. Plus I put my macros in beta and have them tested for about a week with about six different people once all of them are satisfied I release it. Its extremely fast and the skips are very minimal. Also remember im using extended mags as jax was using dual mag so his may look faster but is shooting less bullets.

gamergirl

Jets the modding bros vkm3 rapid fire auto shoots when i dont even hit the right trigger, i have tried fresh batteries, refreshing the controller, uninstalling the macro and installing it can anyone fix this or make it faster??

NYjetsNY1

Jets the modding bros vkm3 rapid fire auto shoots when i dont even hit the right trigger, i have tried fresh batteries, refreshing the controller, uninstalling the macro and installing it can anyone fix this or make it faster??

Can you upload your .vks? I can take a look.

hacker2075

Sinners, SGTs, Modding Bros, and all other rapid-fires that are over 11 SPS and do not skip! Please upload your rapid-fires here. I will take all of them and upload them under a "Call of Duty Black Ops Fastest Rapid-Fires" Section of the macro library. I will feature all of the fastest rapid-fires and give each individual credit who made the macro. I will add to the description whatever you want.

Please upload your rapid-fire here with a youtube link of you using it or displaying it in some way. Also include a brief description of why it is the fastest and such.

Thanks everyone for making rapid-fires.

Is this just for black ops? I have cod waw rapid fire?

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
RapidFirezz has anyone tested your out because you dont even have a controller so don't say yours is fast if no ones tested it out.