Calling out the macro makers! M8a1 ,swat testing

bonefisher

At one time I had it firing full auto without jumping around on both of the M8A1 and the SWAT! Then I had macro block! To many other things to do which this macro change from morning working to moving around again and not working so well! I had this working were the gun was calm and firing so fast it would go threw a mag clip in about two seconds! So if you want to try your luck and play with the timing have at it! I'll be working way to much this weekend to get a chance on finishing!

Attachments

• M8A1,SWAT AUTO TESTING.vkm
    560 bytes · Views: 18

bonefisher

I had 16 pages of test rapid fires on the controller at the time and had walked off to go do something! Came back to tweak a little and lost my spot I was on with it! It is either one of the bars on the X button to short and needing to be moved over or something right there! That's why I have macro block can't get back to where I was! LOL! That is what happens when you get old! It's right there close if you want to try!

bonefisher

Here is another test one if you would like to take a look at! I'm going to bed......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

Attachments

• M8A1,SWAT TESTING.vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 13

SHawking

Hey Bonefisher :)

Apologies for being MIA as of late, but I'm moving house at the moment and thus I don't have a solid internet connection yet. I've tested your first macro out above, and these are my thoughts so far;

I LOVE the speed at which the guns (both the SWAT and M8A1) fire; there is literally no burst delay in between the rounds (i.e. its like the guns are fully automatic). However, the downside is that both guns loose a lot of accuracy - to the point where they become unusable sadly - because the guns zooms-in and then zooms-out quite rapidly. Also sometimes, it randomly switches to the secondary weapon for some reason. It's difficult to explain this in words, so perhaps I'll upload a video to show you what I mean? I'll try messing around with the speeds (and test your second macro above), but even then, you always seem to come out with a better macro than I could - I remember the first M8A1 macro you made for example, which I then sped-up to what I thought was the fastest speed, only for you to then find a faster speed ha! :p

Anyways, I appreciate your time and help making these macros mate, as these two are my favorite guns and in my opinion, alongside the FAL, the most powerful too.

SH.

bonefisher

Hey Bonefisher :)

Apologies for being MIA as of late, but I'm moving house at the moment and thus I don't have a solid internet connection yet. I've tested your first macro out above, and these are my thoughts so far;

I LOVE the speed at which the guns (both the SWAT and M8A1) fire; there is literally no burst delay in between the rounds (i.e. its like the guns are fully automatic). However, the downside is that both guns loose a lot of accuracy - to the point where they become unusable sadly - because the guns zooms-in and then zooms-out quite rapidly. Also sometimes, it randomly switches to the secondary weapon for some reason. It's difficult to explain this in words, so perhaps I'll upload a video to show you what I mean? I'll try messing around with the speeds (and test your second macro above), but even then, you always seem to come out with a better macro than I could - I remember the first M8A1 macro you made for example, which I then sped-up to what I thought was the fastest speed, only for you to then find a faster speed ha! :p

Anyways, I appreciate your time and help making these macros mate, as these two are my favorite guns and in my opinion, alongside the FAL, the most powerful too.

SH.
It's all good SHawking! Hope the house move went well! I haven't had much time here at the house to do any macro fixin but a few minutes a day! wish I could mess with it on my iPhone! LOL! I've had it firing so smooth at one time then I move and it would throw off! I don't know if you noticed this but there are firing sweet spots on the maps if you move around and pay attention to them! There is a combo there close to get the gun insink with the throw of bullets and quieting the hands down! It just do time that it will show up! I will tinker with it more later..........off to work now! Have fun!

bonefisher

2 days till i get my controller.. looking forward to trying your macros
These are still in testing on this page! I haven't had a chance to find the sweet spot on these but your more welcome to give it a shot to find it! Welcome to the Club! Enjoy!

thxs bone got a new computer yesterday, but all the macros are gone. Start over from new. Some where one of a kind. Life goes on.