CAN ANYONE HELP?!?!?!?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYjetsNY1

Seems like your RT is INFUSED with the Tac switches... so when u use a tac switch it stops ur RT from working and activates the macro on press. Really complicated seems like u need a brand new controller but see what odingalt says... i'm not 100% sure but theres gotta be some strange connection between tacs and RT... theyve gotta be connected somehow incorrectly for ur controller idk!

odingalt

Staff member
We sent M1A1 a freebie as a moderator (we sent everyone who was a moderator when we launched either a controller or a DIY kit depending on their experience). He had to send it back as it was all f'ed up. My wife completely replaced the modchip with a brand spanking new mod chip. Tested everything and was working fine.

This is turning into the most expensive freebie ever.

NYjetsNY1

odingalt said:
We sent M1A1 a freebie as a moderator (we sent everyone who was a moderator when we launched either a controller or a DIY kit depending on their experience). He had to send it back as it was all f'ed up. My wife completely replaced the modchip with a brand spanking new mod chip. Tested everything and was working fine.

I think its the controller itself, something wrong with it not the chip

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

odingalt said:

sending a pm....please read it.

odingalt

Staff member
Yeah we're going to swap it for another freebie lol. Third time's the charm! I blame the microsoft circuit board on this one as two separate viking mod chips didn't work on the same circuit board.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

odingalt said:
Yeah we're going to swap it for another freebie lol. Third time's the charm! I blame the microsoft circuit board on this one as two separate viking mod chips didn't work on the same circuit board.
well not entirely im buying the controller to even it out a bit

Status
Not open for further replies.