can someone make a turbo knife for thors raven

worthy85

I want to use turbo knife but dont have a macro controller can some please make a custom hex if you can add black ops mod for rapidfire 2 that would be great thanks :D

NYjetsNY1

Not necessarily but yes turbo knife is not compatible with the legacy controller. There is a black ops rapid fire though!

odingalt

Staff member
Actually I was thinking about this the other day. You might be able to have this on the Thor's hammer or
Odin's raven under the condition that it would only work when you have melee assigned to the b button. This is because on one of the legacy controllers, the right thumbstick press couldn't be 'pressed' by the modchip.

WetterThanWater

So, Odin, do you think it is possible? Because I play on tactical anyways, so that'd be awesome. + Would it be compatible with both the Odin and the Thors hammer?

NYjetsNY1

odingalt said:
Actually I was thinking about this the other day. You might be able to have this on the Thor's hammer or
Odin's raven under the condition that it would only work when you have melee assigned to the b button. This is because on one of the legacy controllers, the right thumbstick press couldn't be 'pressed' by the modchip.

The macro uses B...RB... Y...Y...Y...D-Pad.
(For tactical)

Yes but is RB hooked up? But its gotta be 100% perfect timings odingalt, you'll have to do extensive testing and it'll only work on the people who do use tactical. Sorry I said it wouldn't work if it can work, I didn't know RB is hooked up to legacies. You also have to let people know to use a semtex / tomahawk somewhere in the software as well.

worthy85

Hey guys sorry i Havent replied back i have been kinda busy.So can we make this work with tactical layout on ?? I hope so this would be Amazing . Just let me know and thanks agian Viking360.

odingalt

Staff member
Uh oh, if that macro requires D-pad then it's not going to work on the legacy controllers, because they are not soldered to the d-pad :-(.

NYjetsNY1

odingalt said:
Uh oh, if that macro requires D-pad then it's not going to work on the legacy controllers, because they are not soldered to the d-pad :-(.

I don't think it requires it but I have itit used on the macro.

worthy85

so can someone make this to see if it works without the d pad. i really want this till i get my money for my macro. and do you no if you can send your raven in to get the new macro controller stuff installed for a cheaper price? i like mine the thumbsticks are broke in but i want the new macro.

NYjetsNY1

worthy85 said:
so can someone make this to see if it works without the d pad. i really want this till i get my money for my macro. and do you no if you can send your raven in to get the new macro controller stuff installed for a cheaper price? i like mine the thumbsticks are broke in but i want the new macro.

Only odingalt can make things for the raven / hammer.

You cannot send a legacy controller in for a macro. Sorry. Your best bet would to be to sell your legacy on ebay and use the money to buy a macro.

worthy85

well can you ask odingalt if he can try it without the d pad. or if your reading this will you try for me thanks.

NYjetsNY1

worthy85 said:
well can you ask odingalt if he can try it without the d pad. or if your reading this will you try for me thanks.

It can work without the d-pad. The d-pad wasn't used in the first few versions of the turbo knife.

worthy85

well is there a good way to get ahold of Odingalt so i can see if he will work on this i see he posted in this topic already . hopefully it pretty easy to do and not time consuming. Thanks agian viking 360 and i hope he can add like 2 modes from blacks op for rapidfire then i would destroy all the noobs

NYjetsNY1

worthy85 said:
well is there a good way to get ahold of Odingalt so i can see if he will work on this i see he posted in this topic already . hopefully it pretty easy to do and not time consuming. Thanks agian viking 360 and i hope he can add like 2 modes from blacks op for rapidfire then i would destroy all the noobs

There is rapid-fire for black ops and he is going to work on a tactical turbo knife in a few weeks.