can u make the rapid fire a little faster?

Glocks

Well i guess while see when it happens and how fast. Their is always alot of talk and not alot of show some times. All i know is that something needs to change.

Insayne

I really hope nothing new comes out that is like a super controller that does everything better. I did spend well over $200 on my current controller (Duo) and I'd really hate for it to become outdated.

obo

its a software thing, calm down guys. no need to worry
only reason im telling you that is because everybody is freaking out.
honesty i was just explaining why there hasnt been much activity and why you guys shouldnt blame people for nothing happening and everybody freaks out

updates are needed to keep companies competitive. So im sure theres going to be a hardware update later down the road too. Its just good business. But thats why viking360 is great. Even when stuff is updated, they dont leave past customers behind. There will always be support for every controller that has ever been bought here

sorry, not trying to rant lol. Just be patient people, good things are always coming :D

obo

UKJohnWa11 said:
Can you put the all in one preset mode on the thors hammer?
yeah, its under the driver download section.

The tyr's hand is strictly a rapidfire controller.The presets are not crappy. Look on ebay and i doubt you will find a controller with more useful modes(if you do, please post) It cannot do Glitches because they were made using matrix boards. The tyr's hand controller was built to be a cheaper option for people who wanted to just have rapidfire. If you want glitches, get a hammer/raven.

If you have any useful ideas that could upgrade the rapidfire for the all in one preset though, feel free to say them.