Can you make a new mode?

canadacanada

No jitter goes on and on till the clips empty or you let go of the trigger. This gives you 4 bullets instead of 3 with one pull of the trigger. Then you have to pull the trigger again closer to how they shoot normally.

canadacanada said:
No jitter goes on and on till the clips empty or you let go of the trigger. This gives you 4 bullets instead of 3 with one pull of the trigger. Then you have to pull the trigger again closer to how they shoot normally.

This is pretty cool, I actually tried it offline with the Famas! I'm gonna have to agree with PS3andCOD cuz it's basically how jitter mod works! It looks more controlled because he's doing it without a modded controller that's why his clip doesn't empty making it more work unless you have super fast finger unless they can come out with a more controlled version of jitter mod which would be neat! He's actually pressing the trigger twice to get a total of 4 bullets hence (RT),Y,Y,(RT) there's two RT's in this formula meaning he hit's the Right Trigger twice, the first RT let's out the normal 3 burst bullets and the second RT lets out 1 bullet equalling to a total of 4 bullets!

PS3andCOD

Contributor
I don't really get how it does only 4 bullets... I would understand 6, but it shouldn't be able to shoot just that one extra bullet... I guess it's just jitter in bursts?

PS3andCOD said:
I don't really get how it does only 4 bullets... I woulfd understand 6, but it shouldn't be able to shoot just that one extra bullet... I guess it's just jitter in bursts?

I didn't understand the 4 bullet thing either and just like you thought it had to be 6 bullets just because it make more sense but I actually tried it offline myself after I tried RT,Y,Y,RT very fast with no mod on and then looked at the clip on the right corner of the screen and noticed a total of 4 bullets where fired! Give it a try!

Itz CHARLEY

If you have ever tried jitterbugging manually you would find that it shoots 3 rounds at first and then shoots one round every tie you press Y,Y while holding RT.
It goes really slow if you do (RT YY RT YY RT YY RT YY RT) but if you only do (RT Y,Y RT) then it shoots four rounds really fast just like you would when you shoot 3.

PS3andCOD

Contributor
No, I tried it and it actually works pretty good. Only problem is trying to do it and aim, but that's where the viking comes in.

PS3andCOD said:
No, I tried it and it actually works pretty good. Only problem is trying to do it and aim, but that's where the viking comes in.

Yeah it works great but doing it and aiming was pretty tough!!! I'm gonna try one of the jitter mods and tap the trigger instead holding it like someone mention in a previous post to check it out!