Canada?

senic

Hello, I am considering getting one of your controllers for my birthday and was wondering if you can ship to canada. Also if you knew rougly the shipping cost it would be much appreciated. I know this is quite a short post but I thank you for your time in reading it.

odingalt

Staff member
Unfortunately our shipping prices to Canada aren't the best. We only ship using the USPS Express International service. On a 1lbs 6 oz. parcel the actual costs are roughly $31.50, but we charge a $40 flat rate fee.

If you follow the checkout on the website and put in Canada as the address it will fill in the shipping accordingly.

We used to ship USPS Global Priority but too many packages went 'missing' (either the post office lost them or...). The Express service is faster, more reliable and provides us the delivery and tracking information we need to avoid lost packages and PayPal disputes.

Party Car

About how much do you think it would cost to send my controller to you guys FROM CANADA to get the Sleeper mod and White or Yellow LED's, and then get it shipped back?

Thanks.

Blackburn

You pay to ship it to him, he will mod it and ship it back. You are responsible for the $40 return fee and however much it costs to ship it to him and the mods done to the controller.

Fredrow

Party Car said:
About how much do you think it would cost to send my controller to you guys FROM CANADA to get the Sleeper mod and White or Yellow LED's, and then get it shipped back?

Thanks.

Hey where in Canada are you? Which Providence are you from??

odingalt

Staff member
Party Car said:

Thanks.

Too much, you're probably better off just buying a new one. If you send one of the 'cheap' postal options (like anything less than $10) it will likely 1.) not actually provide insurance 2.) not actually provide tracking and 3.) take up to 3 weeks to arrive to me in the States.

75% of the time, a package sent with the $3.99 airmail options with Canada Post arrives within about 10 days. But unfortunately sometimes it can take weeks, months, or will just disappear in the mail. I advise against using any services that are not guaranteed and insured and provide REAL TIME tracking information.

I get the feeling that 'express' services are 'pushed' through customs faster, while airmail... well, they get to it when they get to it. It can sit in a bin at the border waiting for processing for literally weeks some times.