Can't Find 1 Working Rapid Fire Macro To Work

iMikeyy

I know this is the wrong spot, I'm just hoping that I'll get a little bit quicker of a response in this section. I've been trying to get my Rapidfire to work for the past 2 hours, and I still can't.

I've downloaded tons of macros and tons of presets trying to find one that I can just use, however none of the ones I download seem to work. I'm using a FAL, idk if that matters but I can get every single macro to work on this site it seems, just none of the rapidfires.

Anybody else have a problem with this? And know of a solution? I just don't get what's wrong with it.

NYjetsNY1

Delete anything viking360 on your computer.

Reinstall the firmware .exe file, the viking 360 software, redownload macros, etc.

Reupdate your firmware. Then use the newest software. Then try!

Fredrow

Have you tried to assign rapid-fire to one of the tact switches instead of the Right-Trigger?

NYjetsNY1

Have you tried to assign rapid-fire to one of the tact switches instead of the Right-Trigger?

Very important as well, thank you Fredrow.

To iMikeyy, first try my suggestion above. If you find that doing the above does NOT fix your issue, here is the next thing to try!

Go into a private match on MW2 or black ops. Use the FAL. (and make sure this .vks is on your controller)

Make sure you have fresh, new AA batteries. Read below, and if something doesn't work, tell me.

Press RT1 to change pages.

Page 1 - RED.

Hold RT to rapid-fire.

Page 2 - GREEN.

Hold RT to rapid-fire.

Page 3 - BLUE.

Toggle Rapidfire with the LT1.

1 LED should turn on - blue color. I believe it is LED 2-4. Most likely 4.

Page 4 - YELLOW.

Toggle Rapidfire with the LT1.

1 LED should turn on - yellow color. I believe it is LED 2-4. Most likely 4.

Page 5 - PINK/PURPLE

HOLD LT2 to rapid-fire. No RT on this page.

Let me know what works, what doesn't so I can go from there.

Attachments

• TESTER.vks
    26.6 KB · Views: 3

iMikeyy

Page 1:

Was able to rapidfire holding down RT.

Pages 2, 3, 4:

Not able to Rapidfire (Toggling seemed to do nothing).

Page 5: Was able to Rapidfire using the LT2 button.

EDIT: Now after cycling through I was unable to use Page 1 to Rapidfire.

After turning controller off then back on, Page 1 was able to rapidfire again.

NYjetsNY1

Did you try this first:
"Delete anything viking360 on your computer.

Reinstall the firmware .exe file, the viking 360 software, redownload macros, etc.

Reupdate your firmware. Then use the newest software. Then try"

If that didn't work and that macro set is giving you problems, then it sounds like your microsoft board has broken and you need to get it reinstalled? If not that, then the modchip has failed, etc. There are a number of problems that can happen. At any rate, try my suggestion. If it doesn't help, then make a support ticket.

http://viking360.com/support/support-tickets

Feel free to link the ticket to this thread as well.