Can't stop modding my RAVIN

NITROTUEL

My newest mod..I call it the fast forward mod.I got tired of pushing down the left stick to sprint especially when shankin fools on MW2 :twisted: Pretty simple mod...a micro switch, one wire and two switching diodes(radio shack 276-1122).The diodes have to be soldered with the black stripe going towards (M) or right trigger on your VIKING chip.It turns on with rapid fire so you need the switch if you want to have rapid fire on and fast forward off.When your done you'll be able to sprint automatically!It was a pretty fun easy mod I hope you like it. :D http://i989.photobucket.com/albums/af13 ... c-Copy.jpg In the pic there should be one more switching diode in line with the first one...Took the pic before I figured that out!

IrishStyle

NITROTUEL said:
My newest mod..I call it the fast forward mod.I got tired of pushing down the left stick to sprint especially when shankin fools on MW2 :twisted: Pretty simple mod...a micro switch, one wire and two switching diodes(radio shack 276-1122).The diodes have to be soldered with the black stripe going towards (M) or right trigger on your VIKING chip.It turns on with rapid fire so you need the switch if you want to have rapid fire on and fast forward off.When your done you'll be able to sprint automatically!It was a pretty fun easy mod I hope you like it. :D http://i989.photobucket.com/albums/af13 ... c-Copy.jpg In the pic there should be one more switching diode in line with the first one...Took the pic before I figured that out!

So whenever rapid fire is on you sprint nonstop?

NITROTUEL

Only when you push forward on the stick like you normally would to walk.You just don't have to click down on the stick to sprint.

Fredrow

Another thing you can do, would be to install a new push button or tact switch on the under shell of the controller. Disconnect the tact switch under the thumbstick. Then wire in your newly installed push button with V+ going to one of the VIA hole connections for the leftthumbstick button then V- going to ground. I have done this for both thumbsticks.

It really works sweet with the run button now, because all you have to do is press it once, and as long as you have the thumbstick press forward you will run for days.....

NITROTUEL

Fredrow said:
Another thing you can do, would be to install a new push button or tact switch on the under shell of the controller. Disconnect the tact switch under the thumbstick. Then wire in your newly installed push button with V+ going to one of the VIA hole connections for the leftthumbstick button then V- going to ground. I have done this for both thumbsticks.

It really works sweet with the run button now, because all you have to do is press it once, and as long as you have the thumbstick press forward you will run for days.....
Sounds cool.Are you saying cut the traces so the tact is disconnected? Add a new tact to the underside.Does this change the way the original tact switch works?Cause I tried this without cutting traces and unless you have marathon.. when it stops you have to hit the button again?Sounds cool if you could explain it more I'd like to try it cause I'd like to move left d-pad to the thumb stick to run while equiping grenade launcher.