Care Package Glitch ~ PATCHED ~

Ben

Well it was starting to annoy pretty much everyone..

And as far as I can tell they have patched it, I had an update around 1 hour ago and now I can't seem to do it. There also seems to be a lot less care packages falling from the sky aswell :p

theblur1

Thats correct it was patched.
But trust me, glitch hunters will find a new method within 1-3 weeks.. thats what happened before with the CP glitch and the 10th prestige mod.

Ben

It was fun for the first week maybe, but then it took IW a stupidly long time to patch it :/ which sucked..

obo

i think another method may have been found. I saw them raining from the sky on one of my matches in free for al. But it could have just been luck

IrishStyle

Man I am glad they patched this.....was tired of getting tore up by the pavelow and Ac130 lol.....I did play in a match last night too that had alot of care packages but it may have been legit because we were getting tore up lol.

ThE PhOeNiX67

IrishStyle said:
Man I am glad they patched this.....was tired of getting tore up by the pavelow and Ac130 lol.....I did play in a match last night too that had alot of care packages but it may have been legit because we were getting tore up lol.

There is a new way already