Checkout page on web site doesnt display

G

Please fix the checkout page on your web site... I can not checkout!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Page does not display... you are losing $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

G

Now I can see page but get this error message..Please Help::
System Error
Security error

odingalt

Staff member
The website development team was just working out a few kinks in the checkout at the same time you were trying to checkout. Give it one more try. I also sent you a PM with my e-mail and my cell phone so you can get ahold of me faster if there are still any problems. Also I'll keep checking back here in the forums. Thanks for your patience!

G

Im still getting this error message:
Bummer. It looks like there was a problem with the information you submitted.

System Error
Security error

My info is correct, I dont understand

odingalt

Staff member
I got your phone call sorry I missed it. We put up an 'out of order' sign on our web cart for the time being and forwarded the issue to our web guru.

"One last server upgrade before we can start taking orders again. We'll be back up tonight. It'll just be a few hours, guys. Go pwn some dudes in game while we take care of business.

-The Management"

Apologize for the new launch hiccups, and want to thank you for being our 'guinea pig'! Which controller are you trying to order? Maybe I can find some freebie laying around the shop to add to your order, if you're ever able to get your order placed!

odingalt

Staff member
Ok, new checkout page should be ready to rock n' roll! We had to wait until Monday morning to get some final approvals we needed (you know how that goes, you can only get what you need M-F 8-5pm in the eastern time zone).

We finally had a couple successful transactions today. Can't apologize enough for the delay.