COD 4 and 5 bounces

lunosla

You could record strafes from an exact poit on a map for bounces and then you could do perfect bounces every time even in public matches! Tell me what you think

Ben

Good Idea, can't see why this wouldn't work! I don't know too much about bouncing but this is exactly what the controller is about!

Krier023

Useful Poster
man i didnt even think about snaking. that would be awesome, just press one button on the back to snake

Jonny

Back to the jumping.. You could also make a Halo 3 and maybe a a halo reach (if it has it) perfect crouch jump / perfect grenade jump which could come in handy..
e.g.. in the Pit you can grenade jump into the top room above each base and be great for an online/offline advantage.. :D

odingalt

Staff member
I think the key will be in shorter moves. If you record yourself running the entire way around a map and try to replicate, you would have to restart in EXACTLY the same spot. I've also found some games have a random element like fifa. I can replicate skill moves, but if I have the guy run all over the field, he never dribbles the same exact way so he ends up in a different spot every time.

Fredrow

odingalt said:
I think the key will be in shorter moves. If you record yourself running the entire way around a map and try to replicate, you would have to restart in EXACTLY the same spot. I've also found some games have a random element like fifa. I can replicate skill moves, but if I have the guy run all over the field, he never dribbles the same exact way so he ends up in a different spot every time.

Sounds like you need to do some more tweeting with the code. Because if you record the exact move, it should come out the exact same way as in the game!

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

Fredrow said:
odingalt said:

Sounds like you need to do some more tweeting with the code. Because if you record the exact move, it should come out the exact same way as in the game!
but in call of duty the spawns dont spawn you in the same position and orintation

odingalt

Staff member
Fredrow said:
odingalt said:

Wrong. Go play Fifa and watch the guy dribble. When you play in the practice arena, your guy will lean left and right while he is idle. Depending on when you press forward on the stick, and depending on whether he is leaning left or right, will determine whether or not he starts dribbling with the left or the right foot. And depending on which side of his body he is dribbling on, when you finally turn left or right, will affect how quickly the player turns left or right, and whether or not he uses the inside or the outside of his foot to dribble in that direction.

So in this example, if you start playing back the macro when he's leaning left / starts dribbling with his left foot, you will get different results than if you start the macro when he's leaning right / starts dribbling with his right foot. This affects some macros or others it just depends on what you are recording.

Each game may or may not have a 'random' nuance to it like this, it just depends on the game.

Another thing to note is 'directionality' counts . If you record a bunch of skill macros from the 'first person view' in Fifa 2010, they will not work in the tele camera view, and vice versa. In fact if you record a bunch of skill moves for when the character is playing from "west to east" in the first half, those moves won't work in the second half when the player is playing from "east to west". You would need two pages of macros, page 1 might have the "west to east" moves and page 2 might have the "east to west" moves. This is the part that is going go confuse customers the most - not the software itself :).

This is generally less of a problem in Madden if you usually play on-line from the 'first person' perspective. It really depends on what camera angles you like to play from and what moves you are recording.