COD Advanced Warfare Threads?

JLIT

Haven't used a macro controller in over a year since I just got a replacement one for the one I had broke years back. Got a fair price on this one and was hoping their would be some macro's that perhaps carried over (for the most part) from previous COD uploaded macro sets. Doesn't have to be any too advanced, just a rapid fire perhaps with a recommended load out. Really would love to get back to utilizing this puppy again

bonefisher

Here try this speed for the MK14 with anti-recoil. I just put something in the anti- recoil, you will have to test and adjust to your sensitivity.

Attachments

• Adanced Warfare MK14+anti-recoil.vkm
    560 bytes · Views: 15
Last edited:

JLIT

Here try this speed for the MK14 with anti-recoil. I just put something in the anti- recoil, you will have to test and adjust to your sensitivity.
Thank you for giving me something to work with. When you say speed you mean the multiplier? I'm curious if anyone knows what a general ballpark for Advanced Warfare's multiplier number is. Much appreciated regardless

bonefisher

Everything depends how you build it. I can build with just the default setting and move things around by 10ms sliding one bar over. That is built around 17.5 sps! You can built another one like that without ant-recoil and use for the burst weapons and pistols!

JLIT

Oh, really!? So that pattern of fire used in the anti recoil you posted is a good starting point if you will to just take advantage of the burst weapons and pistols as well?

JLIT

You sir, are helpful. Should I not hold my breath on waiting for macro's or vks's to pop up for Advanced Warfare due to the XBOX One, Rune (through Berserker) being the new attraction?

bonefisher

Don't hold your breath you mite turn purple...lol! I could copy some over for you to try later.. give me some time and I'll make some.

bonefisher

What ever the fire rate bar is on the gun, match with fire rate. Test them out and see because I don't have game on 360.

Attachments

• Fire Rate 6.vkm
    528 bytes · Views: 7
  • Fire Rate 7.vkm
    528 bytes · Views: 5
  • Fire Rate 8.vkm
    528 bytes · Views: 4
  • Fire Rate 9.vkm
    528 bytes · Views: 6
  • Fire Rate 10.vkm
    528 bytes · Views: 8
  • Fire Rate 11.vkm
  • Fire Rate 12.vkm
  • Fire Rate 13.vkm
  • Fire Rate 14.vkm
  • Fire Rate 15.vkm

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
As far as semi-autos go I find that 16.9sps is the fastest. That's basically 30MS pull 29MS release. Its also great as a anti recoil for automatics especially for the ak12. 25 sps is even better for full autos though 16.9 sps does just fine. There's very little rate of fire slowing and zero recoil. U can drop for grip perk throw a silencer on and take people out from across full maps!

I'm not quite sure but u can probably draw a line starting 3 bars in (after 0.0 bar a.ka the very first bar) and make it stretch 3 bars long @ stock multiplier 1.0 and that should be 17sps.