COD Advanced Warfare

bonefisher

Here something I threw together to try! play around with it... if you just want to jump just tap...if you want to jump boost hold it for a second...you can get wild with this but getting use to it may be hard... jumping up and over something you have to let go forward stick and jump hold tac then go forward.. you'll see! Pretty awesome!

Attachments

• 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    208.4 KB · Views: 127
  • 2.PNG
    2.PNG
    109.8 KB · Views: 99
  • 3.PNG
    3.PNG
    164.8 KB · Views: 88
  • 4.PNG
    4.PNG
    165.7 KB · Views: 82
  • 5.PNG
    5.PNG
    162.1 KB · Views: 67
  • 6.PNG
    6.PNG
    164.8 KB · Views: 72
  • 7.PNG
    7.PNG
    167.4 KB · Views: 67
  • 8.PNG
    8.PNG
    162.6 KB · Views: 68
  • 9.PNG
    9.PNG
    172.7 KB · Views: 59
  • COD Advanced Warfare.vrp
    261.7 KB · Views: 40

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Hey bonefisher do u think a strafe mod woluld be relevant in this game? Like a quick left to right anologe movements? Just shooting ideas out. Havent got the money to pick a copy up yet. But from what I've seen looks pretty fun.

bonefisher

LOL! Brian a strafe doesn't compare what is on it ... moves so quick to make your head spin and you can strafe with the boost for a short period...I like spinning around on a playing while hitting the jump boost then hitting back boost dropshot slide... I believe I'll have fun with this...Actually they make a quick knife but can make a thrust forward knife out of it...

bonefisher

Here is a two page rune pack of rapid fires and more controllable movements.....

Attachments

• 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    209.5 KB · Views: 139
  • 3.PNG
    3.PNG
    193.8 KB · Views: 106
  • 4.PNG
    4.PNG
    204.6 KB · Views: 102
  • 5.PNG
    5.PNG
    211.3 KB · Views: 95
  • 6.PNG
    6.PNG
    205.8 KB · Views: 93
  • 7.PNG
    7.PNG
    209.1 KB · Views: 95
  • 8.PNG
    8.PNG
    199.6 KB · Views: 98
  • 9.PNG
    9.PNG
    204 KB · Views: 104
  • 2.PNG
    2.PNG
    147.5 KB · Views: 80

bonefisher

cont... of rune pack.

Attachments

• 10.PNG
    10.PNG
    220.8 KB · Views: 71
  • 11.PNG
    11.PNG
    111.6 KB · Views: 66
  • 12.PNG
    12.PNG
    208.4 KB · Views: 57
  • 13.PNG
    13.PNG
    209.4 KB · Views: 55
  • 14.PNG
    14.PNG
    204.5 KB · Views: 62
  • 15.PNG
    15.PNG
    207.6 KB · Views: 55
  • 16.PNG
    16.PNG
    208.5 KB · Views: 55
  • 17.PNG
    17.PNG
    202.7 KB · Views: 58
  • 18.PNG
    18.PNG
    206.6 KB · Views: 44
  • COD AW.vrp
    315.2 KB · Views: 33

Callaci

What is the best speed so far from all those that you have ? Im using the mk14 and it feels like its shooting fast but almost like some bullets dont count the ttk is pretty slow and I get out gunned all the time. What speeds are you guys using on the rf mods ? So far the gun that prints ammo (forgot name) with rf is doing the best ttk for me id really like to get the mk14 in tune but my feeling is it isent as good a mw3 or the fal in bo2 or even the mk14 in ghosts

bonefisher

Yeah I slowed the MK 14 and seemed to work better but I forgot since doing many but it is on my first page on my second rune pack putting out... around the 18sps mark....trying to get it to play some so I can test with online play.... so that is when I give the true setting!

Callaci

Nice video did no know that. So I was at 26 sps from cod ghosts and I went down to 18sps for aw much better but the actual gun the mk14 is really bad over all, well thats personal opinion. If anyone gets a good rf for it that makes it worth using let me know. Also pistols are horrible what do you guys think is it just me ?

Drastic

Nice video did no know that. So I was at 26 sps from cod ghosts and I went down to 18sps for aw much better but the actual gun the mk14 is really bad over all, well thats personal opinion. If anyone gets a good rf for it that makes it worth using let me know. Also pistols are horrible what do you guys think is it just me ?
its just the servers right now everyone red bars so quick... Lol I got the mk14 pretty fast got three different rapidfires a really fast akimbo for pistols loveee it!

bonefisher

Here are the perfect settings for the MK14.....8.19 - 8.2 sps.......16.39 -16.4 sps......24.5 -24.6 sps.......30.4 sps.....depending on connection....up or down a little! Depending what else your using for pistols you can play with them numbers so you don't have to change much.

bonefisher

If your asking why I have so many numbers for the one gun it's because my genius ways LOL! Give them a try. You might also because of the recoil to make a anti-recoil with it if you can't handle what it does.. it is a straight up run so it should be easy one to calm.

Callaci

Ok perfect ill try those out but im going to go with the chart that you had supplied with you rf tutorial what should those speeds need in the multiplier bar ? Example 8.19 would be what on the multiplier bar ?

bonefisher

This is for Jerrod710 with the few changes of the COD AW up above I made all the activation buttons to hold for him.

Attachments

• COD AW.vrp
    351 KB · Views: 17