COD AW EM1 Rapid Fire

Cozmo

I am a new owner of a Berserker controller, well, technically I don't own it yet as it is on its way via FedEx! Is it possible to set up the EM1 with rapid fire? I use this weapon at times and notice when I tap the trigger, it is very accurate. Problem is, I'm not very quick with trigger tapping.

bonefisher

When you get the controller let me know and I'll build you one for it. Mite want to use a ARX-160 Hole Puncher if you got it. K/D will go up!

Cozmo

Thanks Bonefisher! Anticipating the arrival of my controller, I have been working on obtaining the attachments for the ARX 160. Looks like it would be a good weapon of choice with rapid fire. Thanks for offering to help me with the EM1 rapid fire, I greatly appreciate that.

bonefisher

No problem... Hopefully I kick out my last Advanced Warfare rune pack this week! I'll include the EM1 rapid fire.

Cozmo

Bonefisher
I received notice from FedEx that my controller has arrived. I will attempt to learn the programming once I get home later this afternoon... That should be a lot of fun.. Ha! I will start with the ARX160 hole puncher RF as you had advised.

bonefisher

I put a Rune Pack in the library just copy to your account. It has 7 pages of precise rapid fires for 60fps. Hole Puncher is the first page. If you don't think your game is running 60fps then back off the multiplier speed to 5.9 instead of 6 and try but I think you'll be ok. You actually here the hole puncher sound like a automatic when you get killed and here the playback. Only time you here it skip when it jumps to a new frame. Can't do nothing about that though. Enjoy! Make sure just to look how things are done because I have it when you hit your Y button it switches to a different rapid fire set for your favorite pistol. Plus primary/ secondary has it's own color by chance if your die and your stuck on secondary just hold Y button for a second and it will set to the right weapon. The rune pack is BONE- Advanced Gaming (AW)

Cozmo

Thanks! I will let you know how it goes. I'm sure you get a little tired of the "newbies" that are trying to figure out just how to use and program their berserker. Thanks for your patience!

bonefisher

Thanks! I will let you know how it goes. I'm sure you get a little tired of the "newbies" that are trying to figure out just how to use and program their berserker. Thanks for your patience!
Not a problem! Your Welcome....

Cozmo

Oh well, I'm having a problem with downloading and running the windows app (Atom). My security program ( Norton) recognizes the "Atom" as an unsafe file with a " back door Trojan file". Not sure wher to go from here. I believe I need the windows app, Atom, to download rune packs to my controller

JIM WALKER

Oh well, I'm having a problem with downloading and running the windows app (Atom). My security program ( Norton) recognizes the "Atom" as an unsafe file with a " back door Trojan file". Not sure wher to go from here. I believe I need the windows app, Atom, to download rune packs to my controller

Suggest that you look at "avg" for your anti virus, although I now use the pro version, the "AVG Free" is superb, and no issue's with the Viking software.

Cozmo

Thanks for the advice! It was extremely frustrating last night trying to synch one of your rune packs, but not being able to get past Norton security. I eventually did as you advised and changed some of the settings in Norton to allow the program to run. I had some fun with the new controller and your rune pack once I was able to get the controller synched with the software. Eventually I will learn how to make my own RF runes, but as for now I will use any help with runes you have already built. Looking forward to testing multiple RF rates with my connection

bonefisher

Thanks for the advice! It was extremely frustrating last night trying to synch one of your rune packs, but not being able to get past Norton security. I eventually did as you advised and changed some of the settings in Norton to allow the program to run. I had some fun with the new controller and your rune pack once I was able to get the controller synched with the software. Eventually I will learn how to make my own RF runes, but as for now I will use any help with runes you have already built. Looking forward to testing multiple RF rates with my connection
Yeah if your not happy with that EM1 rapid fire that I made go through all of them and try...Think you might like the MK14 rapid fires for the EM1.. If your looking for the MK14 to use would be Signature with a silencer, quick grip and stock is lots of fun. Until you get a silencer I would use the 3 speed that is there. Then put the signature rapid fire on when you silence it or you get all kinds of crying. lol!

Cozmo

I didn't know you had already created a RF for the EM1. I would love to give that a try . Thanks for the MK14 advice, I will give that a try for sure although it will take me a while to get the stock attachment. Which runs pack should I synch to get those RF, both for the EM1 and MK14 RFs. I was running with the desecrator and the RF you made for that, but wasn't aware there were multiple MK14 RFs set up. Thanks again for all your help!

bonefisher

I didn't know you had already created a RF for the EM1. I would love to give that a try . Thanks for the MK14 advice, I will give that a try for sure although it will take me a while to get the stock attachment. Which runs pack should I synch to get those RF, both for the EM1 and MK14 RFs. I was running with the desecrator and the RF you made for that, but wasn't aware there were multiple MK14 RFs set up. Thanks again for all your help!
They are all on the BONE- Advanced Gaming (AW)..... page 3 one the MK14 and Page 4 for the EM1. Make sure to try the HBRa3 rapid fires it stays with the first 3 rounds all the way through.

bonefisher

After you copy the rune pack little advise there are 7 pages on that rune pack if by accident if you go pass the pages and your redoing something in the pack to save, don't hit save if you pass the pages just back out and reopen it up so it doesn't have that extra page of nothing on there and then do what your trying to save.

Cozmo

Thanks Bonefisher! I did get the berserker with the blades (style 1). I was able to load your advance gaming pack, I wasn't sure if I needed to, but I also delegates. The previous pack you created so as to only have one rune pack on the controller. It took be a brief ment to figure out how to advance pages and once I did, how to tell which page I was one, but I think I have that down now. I was having difficulty with the "drop shot" that was programmed in the rune pack, but I was also able to eventually deactivate that. I greatly appreciate all that you have done for me and your willingness to continue to help us all with rune packs. I will eventually play around with the programming so as to learn how to do so myself, but for now, I just don't want to screw anything up! I have been trying out the various weapons and RFs, wish there was a way to eliminate the pause between bursts in the ARX160 and IMR. I did have fun with the M14 signature with silencer, I'm still working on getting the stock attachment. Keep up the good work, I'm not a very good gamer, but, thanks to you, having more fun with my new Berserker!

JIM WALKER

Cozmo, I have that same issue on Destiny with the pause on burst fire weapons, tried many times and many ways to remove it, never yet succeeded, perhaps that is your first challenge, good luck and good gaming, the berserker is a superb piece of work, glad you like it.