COD Black OPS Rapidfire M16 , M14 and FAL macros

azagorath

i made this macros yesterday spent some time testing specially with M14 , the macros i made is for M16 9.6 SPS and M14 /FAL 5.3 SPS moderate speed with less recoil specially for M14 , go ahead guys test em and give me some feedback
macros are for Black OPS

azagorath

NYjetsNY1 said:
if i have time i'd LOVE to try them
Remmnever said:
Nice, I'm going to bed now but I'll definitely try these out tomorrow.

Whenever you guys get the time try and let me know if it may need more tuning , i know its Christmas i have not played for a week busy with my kidz :)

NYjetsNY1

The 5.6 is slow, i like fast lol but good for the slow lovers, still a ton of recoil on m14. :/

The 9.6 isn't really 9.6 but it is pretty accurate... theyre both decent but i like my 17SPS for m14 and 8.9 for FAL still

azagorath

NYjetsNY1 said:
The 5.6 is slow, i like fast lol but good for the slow lovers, still a ton of recoil on m14. :/

The 9.6 isn't really 9.6 but it is pretty accurate... theyre both decent but i like my 17SPS for m14 and 8.9 for FAL still

i am trying to slow the speed for the m14 and fal to control the recoil , i test this with m14 with a grip on it but i will keep test em and see if i can get moderate speed and controlled recoil .

Iv'e been using 5sps for my M16 and it's been the best one for me so far because it doesn't trigger the mod blocked! Is the macro you posted for the M16 supposed to bypass the mod block???

So with the 8.9 speed on the FAL. Is it true that anything past 8.9sps on Black Ops gets mod blocked? I was thinkin about tryin a 9.5sps for FAL since im getting use to the recoil the gun has.

NYjetsNY1

sinfulbynature said:
So with the 8.9 speed on the FAL. Is it true that anything past 8.9sps on Black Ops gets mod blocked? I was thinkin about tryin a 9.5sps for FAL since im getting use to the recoil the gun has.

There is no mod block, but it slows your shooting. I think 8.9 is the best

azagorath

LiOnHeArT24 said:
Iv'e been using 5sps for my M16 and it's been the best one for me so far because it doesn't trigger the mod blocked! Is the macro you posted for the M16 supposed to bypass the mod block???

if you mean trigger skips , 8 to 9 SPS should be ok for M16 , some people like slower speeds for semi auto rifles for various reasons keep in mind that the fast the mod gets the higher the recoil gets too

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
7 year old thread don't think you will have much luck finding a link let alone any members here. Shame really, this was like a home away from home for me. If you have a macro feel free to share your stuff here. There are many treasures in the Viking archives if you dig deep enough!

I still surf here at least once a day on the down low seeing if anything is happening. If you need help with something i'll try to assist u even though my time is very limited.