COD Ghost settings.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Please post any settings u find useful in this thread for COD Ghost.

Here is my rapid fire sps for all semi autos! 21.8.

Try this out and let me know what u think. Ill try to tweak more speed out of the RF but for now I'm tired and need to sleep.

z-man

I played some last night. The Marksman rifles seem closest to the Fal and SMR from BO2. I've been playing around with the MR-28 gun using similar settings that I used on the Fal in BO2, it is slower than BO2 but I haven't experimented that much yet with the settings.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

The settings are more common with MW3 settings. I find that the fire caps work better at extreamly high rate of fire speeds. In MW3 the MK14 works at 8.3 w/o rf perk but the gun fires cleaner at 21.8 sps and w/o rf per 25sps. These settings fire pretty beast on all semi auto weapons in ghost. I feel they fire faster than the fall in BO2. U should mess around with these settings or look through old mw3 threads and test those speeds out.maybe even try 30sps or 33.33 or 11.11. These were good settings in MW3!

Last edited:

1tonpete

Im doing some testing on both ps3/xbox rag setting for ghosts today. So far ps3 has high rate of fire, ill bet xbox does too.

bonefisher

Only reason that they don't work how they should is they nerfed the semi-auto weapons to be irregular fire when you apply a RF! Using something that you not think it would work of speed because of the RPM's lets the rapid fire skip in between there little nerf they pulled to try to mess things up for modded controllers! Making 4 to 6 times the rate will throw off there deal!

DirtyyDann

Only reason that they don't work how they should is they nerfed the semi-auto weapons to be irregular fire when you apply a RF! Using something that you not think it would work of speed because of the RPM's lets the rapid fire skip in between there little nerf they pulled to try to mess things up for modded controllers! Making 4 to 6 times the rate will throw off there deal!
MY TURBO KNIFE I made for mw3 works!
turbo is back but so far I only know it works for tac knife on a pistol cus it doesn't stick to the enemie it works thoo

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

I dont think u need anything with a tac knife pistol attachment. It should not stick to the enemy with this attachment on pistols. I have working turbo knives already for ghost that dont stick. The trick is u have to be slightly off the ground when u knife!

bonefisher

To help out the ragnarok side of things! Test at low speeds to find where it is not skipping then when find it might not seem that fast but then take that number then multiply by 3 to 5 times even 9 times depending on what gun to tighten up the in between time! Do a little testing and you will find the sweet spot!

KIL0 iRecon

Has anybody played around with the quick-scoping timings? The 152 default speed works pretty decent with the USR and the default 155 works with the L115. However I think they take too long to descope. I am not sure how to go about adjusting the speeds to find the sweet spot or how to make the sniper descope faster.

bonefisher

For my quick scope to work correctly I had to use these PERKS: Ready up, sleight of hand, agility, on the go and reflex! Try that to help find the sweet spot!

inferno

So I'm sure you guys already know that the semi automatic attachment on any assault rifle makes it a 2 shot kill beast. Havnt messed with the rest of the classes but for me the Honey badger runs best at

bonefisher

So I'm sure you guys already know that the semi automatic attachment on any assault rifle makes it a 2 shot kill beast. Havnt messed with the rest of the classes but for me the Honey badger runs best at
Try 24.3 and tell me how it works for you!

inferno

Try 24.3 and tell me how it works for you!

24.4 seems better for me, slight skip. I think 8.1 seems faster but get the occasional 1st bullet skip. I'm gonna run the 24.4 for a while and get back to you. any other rates you know of for other assault rifles?

inferno

Having a lot of trouble trying to find anything that resembles a decent fire rate from the AK 12 and R5 with semi auto attached. Ive tried just about everything...anyone have any luck?

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Hold tac + select + right stick click. There are I believe 3 knife settings. They work on almost all COD games. On ghost they help u recover faster if u miss someone when u knife at them. Ghost hast a built in mechanic when u knife someone it takes a set time to recover rendering the TURBO knife useless besides knife recovery. The only way around it is to knife someone when your feet are off the ground. Thats the only way to get around the mechanic sequence built in that game.