Cod4

if your using the cod5 preset, i think the reason it seem funny and fires weird sometimes is due to the method being used to bypass cod5 patch.

do me a favor and try this code if you have a sleeper

http://www.viking360.com/downloads/Old% ... leeper.rar

it will get a little jerky if the speed is to fast.

This is the traditional old school 4-mode:

The sync button is used to select rapidfire mode. The Player 4 LED flashes corresponding to your mode.

1. Off
2. 20 shots-per-second (Halo 3)
3. 23 SPS (GOW2 and COD5 pre-patch)
4. 28 SPS (COD4 )
5. 34 SPS (COD4 ultra-fast)

TRY ALL THESE MODES AND SEE IF ANY ARE BETTER AND LET US KNOW

xXxCELLxXx

Ok i tried these presets 3,4,5 they are doing the same thing.2 shoots real good..But not so great on torrents.I use all guns in the game with all sets.

odingalt

Staff member
pavan3 said:
yo dose the 99$ mod work for cod 4 ? or only cod 5 :D :) ;) :) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

The $99 mod plays all the games that the $149 and $179 mods do. All mods have rapidfire on BOTH triggers for those game that support dual-wielding guns (i.e. Halo 3). Etc. This mod is bad ass there is nothing else like it on the market. You would have to pay $600 and buy 3-4 different rapid fire controllers from other mod shops to get what this controller does!

Blackburn

pavan3 said:
yo dose the 99$ mod work for cod 4 ? or only cod 5 :D :) ;) :) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Yes, any of the pre-modded controllers work with any modes listed here. You just need to pay attention to seeif it is a Duo or Sleeper Code, as one will not work with the other.